Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Warning: Possible PMA pills (Melb)

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
This warning was passed to me on Friday night 29th Nov 2002 in Melbourne.
A friend told me that one of the girls in their crew was at the party last weekend, and had taken MDxx-based pills (3) and then took what they suspected was a PMA pill, freaked out, and was taken to hospital with some kind on internal bleeding. Fair enough - could have been just MDMA but it's worth noting. Hospitalisaton is no joke.
I have no idea how true this rumour is, or if there is any basis in fact as it is hearsay. However, my friend seemed very concerned that this girl he knew had been hospitalised. He warned me against these pills which had been suspected as "PMA" or "Death". I asked him what the press on the pills was, and he said he'd get back to me.
Half an hour later he came back and said "OK. Watch out for "XO's", "windmill's" and "rolex's". I saw people that had taken XOs that night and they were really hammered, maybe they're just strong, maybe there's something to it.
Anyway, that's the warning that was passed to me, so I'd like to pass it on, just in case there is ANY basis in fact. If you are taking any of these pills, PLEASE test them, and if they test black and you DO decide to take them - DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PILLS. Better safe than dead.
If you have comments, test results, or any other experiences with these pills in Melbourne, and wish to share your interpretation of this warning, please feel free to do so in this thread.
Please take care everyone, BigTrancer :)

XOs have put in an appearance in Hobart. Haven't seen them but heard they were "very strong". Sorry, no further info. Same source as pink archies.

Either way, I think the warning stands. If these are dangerous pills, then it's wise to be cautious. If they're MDMA pills but ludicrously strong in dose, then yeah, it's still wise to be careful.
BigTrancer :)

Tested these myself with Marquis, Simon's and Robadope. Didn't see anything odd but it was one of the first Robadope tests I have personally done, so I wouldn't want ot swear by it.
They are definitly a strong pill, no doubt about that, but as someone who's fairly sure they had PMA before they didn't feel like that. Regardless, dont mix them with other types and ony take one. If in doubt just stay away from them.

i know of people who had XO's/Rolex and also Clovers on the same night with no ill effects apart from having a top night on MDXX.I know someone who had a CU with an XO and was fine...
Personaly the XO/Rolex range are more a MDAish pill and a good dose of it.in saying that the best advice is above.If your not shore,dont take it/them or mix them with other pills.
stay safe :)

OK
I was with a friend with about the same amount of experience and tolerance as me. We had the same over the night, in safe (ie: Lounge room) setting. 1 Rolex each. Three hours later 1 XO each. Pills were identical except for the logo press. I plugged the first one. All others were eaten. Total alcohol consumption was less than a fifth of a bottle of Stoli. (I had a full stomach though - office farewell dinner beforehand).
First half of the night was great - "typical" MDMA response. Lots of empathy, chatting, music, quite a lot of energy too...(we were both glad we weren't out somewhere...and wanted to be at the same time)
Second half of evening, that is after the second dose...I've never tripped so hard in my life. I've never really hallucinated before, despite my fair share of acid, back in the good old days. Very intense and real hallucinations. Worth noting there was no introspection, paranoia or panic. I knew what I was seeing was not there but I couldn't stop seeing it. In addition, whenever I closed my eyes I was watching TV. To be precise: episodes of "Oprah" and the "Anzac parade" on widescreen.
The TV wasnt even on.
I also went on about a 45 minute walk through Edinburgh gardens...except when I opened my eyes I was still in friend's lounge and only 5 mins had past. I guess these effects are all attributable to MD**. At no time was I scared or in pain. My friend had a less intense time of it. We figured the next day (after voting) that we just had been lucky enough to get some good stuff for once and had overdone it. Comedown was easy. Pills from VERY trusted source, and researched on pillreports.com so I knew about the PMA risk/joke thing.
[just editing my grammar]
[ 03 December 2002: Message edited by: aesops ]