Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-htp caps suitable for plugging??

pinkanga

Bluelighter
That got your attention!!...
No im not gonna stick some 5-htp up my ass...
This topic may or may not get deleted (obviously), but anyway......the common theme in the plugging threads is that crushing the pill and putting it in a cap, then plugging wil work best. Is the standard size 5-htp cap suitable for this?? I was thinkin of just emptyin out a htp cap and shovin' the crushed pill in that. Is this cool??
Also....weve all double dropped.....has anyone double plugged ie....crushed 2 pills and put them both into the one cap and inserted cap, etc..?

Sure you could waste your 5HTP and refill the caps, but why bother when you can buy empty gel caps from health food stores or pharmacies. A hell of a lot easier to open and refill to I'll tell you that.

My experience is that 5-HTP caps are very small... Impractically so, for your purposes.

just say I was a lazy fucka.........Just stick the pill up, without crushing into a cap. Bad idea?
I know this issue is raised elsewhere but there doesnt seem to be any specifics about the +'s and -'s of not putting into a cap.

yeh well i just stuck the pill up there, didnt bother crushin it...still got the effects good but apparently it hits u faster when you've crushed it.

Any water-soluble capsules should be fine. If you crush the pill and cap it prior to plugging, then when the cap dissolves you should be able to start dissolving all the powder at once - greater surface area exposed to moisture = faster onset. If you don't crush it, and insert a whole pill, then a smaller surface area available = slower dissolving = slower onset. So much so, that you might think it's 'not working'...
Too many times I've seen this happen - remember plugging means you'll use in the vicinity of 90% of the MDMA in the pill (assuming it's a MD-based pill) compared to between 40-60% with oral ingestion (due to about half the MDMA being removed from your system on the first-pass through your liver). Plugging is then virtually equivalent to eating 1.5-2 pills. If it comes on reeeeeally slowly and you eat another pill on top of it because you don't think it's working, I would almost bet money that in 45 mins you start peaking like you've triple dropped and from that point on you'll look like a train has hit you.
BigTrancer :)

^^ Another reason for trying to ensure quick absorption, is that components in the pill, perhaps the MDMA itself, will often irritate your bowel and so make you feel like a dump. If this happens and you haven't crushed up your pill, it stands to reason more may be lost, especially if you're on the toilet within minutes after the exercise.
Gel caps are definitely the way to go. Buy a box of 100, as you just never know what other good and legit uses they may be put to.

Awesome.....gonna try it tonite. Only got Pink Panthers but apparently theyre MDxx based so hoping for a good one.
Are gel caps expensive and is there usually any problems buying these ie. pharmacy dudes get sus or something?

They're very cheap, they come in bottles of 100 empty size '00' gel caps, and are less than 10 dollars from pharmacies or health food stores.
BigTrancer :)

A lot of the 5-HTP going around is the Vegetarian kind (at least mine has always been) meaning the capsules are made of CELLULOSE, NOT gelatine.
I am pretty sure u do not want the cellulose ones as the moisture is not good enough to dissolve it adequately, or at least they are not as good to use as gel caps.
If you are unsure look at the "other ingredients" section of the 5-HTP; somewhere it will most likely say gelatin OR cellulose or something else which a capsule could be made from.
But take their advice and buy your own.

I read somewhere that a lady a while back got EMS from 5-HTP... not like the cases that L-Tryptophan caused as the 5-htp she was using had like 5% of the contaminants. It turned out she was breathing it in unintentionally on a regular basis when she delt out the powder to her two babies every day. They were being treated for a defect in tetrahydrobiopterin synthesis...
Would pluggin 5-htp open up the possibilities of EMS? cause if there are contaminates in the product there much much easily absorbed?
|mal|functions

ive never done it with a capsule, but it does make more sence!!
one of my mates once double plugged the MTV's that were out a while ago, the "REEEAL GOOD ONES" hehehe and he felt voilently i'll etc... hehehehe
imagine quadrupal dropping really good pills heheh well thats what i gather would have been the effect ....
ne ways yeh.

My 1st experience with double dropping was with Pink domes that were round late 2001. I had one and then 20 mins later another. Was like 1st time all over again and never have I peaked that hard, even when double dropping the light blue safe sex durexes that were round perth not long ago.
Have had a 6 week break and am considering trying 2.5 for the next BIG event in Perth.. not giving anything away

Oh by the way a friend of mine has done the crush 2 pills and have the cap... but it wasn't plugged. He was off chops bigtime..

The 5 HTP gel cap will work just as well as any other gel cap... just don't waste the 5HTP !! Put it in a glass of water and mix it up or something ;)
Plugging is the shit! excuse the pun ;)