Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Ablett: I Gave Alisha Drugs

SeveredPsyche

Bluelighter
Ablett: I gave Alisha drugs
By Jeremy Kelly
November 13, 2002
DISGRACED former football hero Gary Ablett has finally revealed all about the drug-filled night of shame that led to the death of 20-year-old Alisha Horan.
Ablett, 41, has told police ahead of his expected court appearance tomorrow that he and Ms Horan took six ecstasy pills each.
And he confessed he later allowed her to snort heroin after telling her it was cocaine.
Full story.
Not a happy tale, but I found this interesting:
Later that day Ablett and Ms Horan, who a coroner said was clearly infatuated with her hero, each took about six ecstasy pills before going out for dinner in South Melbourne.
Sounds like quite a dinner.
[ Edit: Never mind...this is in Social already. ]
[ 14 November 2002: Message edited by: SeveredPsyche ]

remember hearing a while back they were green mitzi's...

Im as old as Ablett and have taken that many on quite a few occasions - so what. My girl only has a 1/2 at a time. In the end you are responsible for yourself. Take drugs, die, its your fault, not whoever you got them off unless of course they were misrepresented. Ms Horan only has herself to blame. Dont blame the fame game. And since when is it wrong for us older guys to go out and party anyway, no matter what our station in life.
Cheers
Platypus
Old enough to now how to make the girls cum and young enough to do it time and time again. Please party safe!
Sorry guys just saw the part about him telling her the smack was roller. Hope he rots in hell. Didnt re-edit the above bit as I could have as I still think its relevant.
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: platypus ]