Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling again...

french bitch

Bluelighter
I hope my post doesn't get wiped off....
A long time ago I used to enjoy all sorts of illegal substances: weed in France, more weed (and cocaine and heroin and acid) in Switzerland, discovered E in England and really enjoyed it...
Now I've been living in Perth for the last 2 years... Haven't had any problem whatsoever giving up my previous habits, apart from tobacco and alcohol (both legal!).
Now me and my wife have been clean (!) for the last 3 years, but we reckon we would really enjoy a pill for our next wedding anniversary... Would kinda remind us of the good old times ;-)
Have you ever been in a similar situation? do you think that's normal? or what? Shall we grow up? or look toward the buzz? (ahaha)
Keep it up!

I don't think this is abnormal. You presumably have had good experiences in the past, so it's natural to want to have more good experiences. In fact, with the benefit of time you're now probably older and wiser, and can potentially get even more out of the experience than before. :)
If it's been a large part of your life, and ended on good terms (ie: didn't quit because of an addiction problem or anything), then as long as you're smart about it there shouldn't be any real problems! Just be careful not to fall back into the trap of regular use - save it for a special occasion and resist temptation to do it again soon after... :)
Let us know how it goes if you decide to go for it! :D

I think you are right to a big extent, eg we have really fond memories of our previous years... ten years and a child have changed a lot, but not that much when you get down to it... We just both loved the E buzz and are still looking forward to it now... Ten years after. The thing is when we've been out of the scene for so long it's hard to find sympathetic friends/ears...
Thanks for your reply anyway!
Joolz

Sounds like a great idea to me. It should be a really enjoyable experience for you both, due to the connection you have together and the emotional bonds you feel. Taking MDMA with a loved one or someone you're in a very close relationship with has the potential to be one of the more beautiful experiences one can have IMHO.
One thing you might want to invest a little time in first, is arranging to get a pill tester from either an online store, or borrow one from someone who does use MDMA on a more frequent basis than yourself. I realise that being in another country and situation to when you first stumbled upon MDMA means that you may not have had to buy pills in Australia before, and thus will want to take extra precautions to ensure you don't get ripped off. It would be a shame to have been looking forward to an anniversary and a special time, and have bunk pills.
Unfortunately Bluelight can't help you with reliable pill sources, or necessarily put you in touch with someone to borrow a tester from (as both of these avenues are stricly against the guidelines of what we do); we can definitely supply you with information about where to get HM products such as EZ-test, and 5-HTP, if you're interested.
BigTrancer :)