Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

acid + e??

fresh disciple

Bluelighter
Hi there, I am only new to the board and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on this.
Does mixing acid and e prove to be effective, or is it better just to take the e on its own? I have heard from various sources that doing a trip and e'ing at the same time can take lessen the effects of the pill.
If anyone knows any information about this, I would appreciate any feedback
Cheers people :)
fresh disciple.

Try doing a search on Candyflipping and you should get heaps of info.
The general consensus is to first take your trip and once it is bumping along for a few hours drop you pill.

Candy - flippin is good fun.
I dont find the acid lessens the effect of the e but more slows the night down a bit.
The whole " where did the night go?" issue isnt relevent making the night accually seem longer and hence more time to notice the effects to the e.
Anyway, it gets and A+ from me :eek: )

I find the acid usually takes over the pill, but you still get a much better body rush with a pill in you. Although the days(s) after can be a real torment. Don't that stop you though! I like half a trip then a pill and as that starts to die drop the other half a trip, but I have been known to plan dosages weeks in advance, bring on *!
Let us know how you go.
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 07 November 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

If you decide to candyflip make sure you secure your seatbelts and put on your shinest phsyconaught helment.
Advice from a tripper.
:)

I always preferred mushrooms and MDMA, just because timing isn't so relevant (just eat them both at the same time).
I also found mushrooms to compliment the MDMA more than LSD. Acid & E feels much more "electric", whereas mushrooms just add very fitting visual overtones to your pill, and also make your tummy tingle :D

Candyflipping rocks... it makes you trip harder, but in a nicer more enjoyable manner. You hallucinations change twenty minutes after you drop and everything gets weird, tripping hard but feeling reeeaaallly nice! Hippie flipping is also as cool as fuck, i've only done it twice but its been amazing both times. The last time i did it i did it at home and had my eyes shut, I found it gave greater clarity to my visions of the mushroom spirit and made it easier to absorb waht was being communicated.

candyflippn hullucinations are the best... hippyflippn is good for that too.
it makes the visuals all beautifull and stary... like glitter splashing around your feet on the dancefloor.

Note: It's worthwhile making sure you're very comfortable with both the effects of LSD, and MDMA separately, before combining them.
Also, if you're planning on mixing drugs, make sure to take a few things into consideration:
Firstly ensure that these drugs are tested, or previously tried. Pills tend to be pretty much mystery packages of chemicals until you test or otherwise confirm their contents and dosage. With acid, well it's an unstable chemical which can vary hugely in effect based on the storage conditions. You don't want to go mixing random dosages of LSD and MDMA, especially if you've never candyflipped before, so ensure that you're using LSD/pills that you've tried before (i.e., same batch should hopefully contain consistent doses, so you can estimate the appropriate level).
Start with half or less doses of each chemical, because sometimes a drug synergy can turn out to be more combined than the sum of it's parts separately... meaning, that a half dose of LSD and a half MDMA tablet may effect you much more than each of them would alone. You can always take more.
If things get rough, remember it's ONLY a drug that's making you think like that, or see like that, or whatever, and regardless of what happens -- you'll be back to baseline in less than 12 hours, so hold tight.
BigTrancer :)

As always BT is on the ball. Candy fliping rocks, just remember for your first time 'less is better' especially if you are out at a club or something. Maybe try half of each first, as you can always have more.
Other than that the only thing i could add is have somebody you can trust and is staying reasonably straight with you, someone to talk shit to.
[ 11 November 2002: Message edited by: Hobo.inc ]

Thanks for your feedback people :)
I am quite familiar with E, so it's not that I am worried about, more just the combination of E with acid. I have done acid before, but only once and it was only half a tab. Was an ok experience, but I think that I could have done with a whole tab.
Also, the acid tab is one that was got about a month ago... it has been sitting in a wardrobe inside a plastic baggie since then. Should this still be ok to use? Forgive me if I sound dense, but I am not really experienced or informed when it comes to acid.
Cheers again
fresh disciple :)

I candyflipped for the first time this weekend (it was my first time doing acid too)... I had one blotter followed by 200mg of crystal mda 3 hours later... beautiful stuff!!! As soon as mda kicked in i had an out of body experience for about 20 minutes... can't say that it was scary or uncomfortable at any point though... i always felt in control and enjoyed the experience immensely 100% of the time!
[ 11 November 2002: Message edited by: Whire Rabbit ]

So would it be best and safest to take say half of the tab then after a couple of hours when that starts to take effect, have the pill?
I just don't want to ruin the night or take anything away from the pill and end up having a shit night thats all :) I know there are no guarantees, but what do you people reckon?

I also candy flipped for the first time on the weekend and all I can say is hold the f*** on. Most intense 24 hours of my life. And if your got balls of steel, or brains of shit, a few nangs don't go too far astray.
I really did work out the meaning of my life on the weekend.

^^^^ A few nangs never go astray ;)
Fresh disciple, I couldn't tell you how storing chemically effects tabs but if you have had it only for a month, dry in a bag in your closet (out of sun) then everything should be good to go.
Personally if you are going to wait between dumping the tab and the pill then I would only wait about an hour... buts thats me.
As for being worried about ruining the pill I have always found that as long as I don't have too much tab, then they definately complement each other. You said you were thinking about trying just half a tab, listen to yourself. You can always add more to it later.
One last thing, I usually find candy flipping easier on the head than just acid alone.
:) Have fun!

Thanks everyone for your advice...much appreciated :)
I have always been curious about candyflipping, but I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing before I rushed into it.
Hopefully all will go well.
Cheers
fresh disciple :)