Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stardust

GirlOfYourDreams

Bluelighter
hey was at a club lastnight and a few friends were snorting this stuff called Stardust, "apparently" a new Drug, i asked them what it felt like and they said a mix between acid K and ghb they looked like they had a good time!! i wanna ave some but i have never heard of it before! any 1 know any info?

Stardust seems to be a nick for Cocaine according to a few websites I found on a quick search.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a little info for you maybe)

With claimed effects as like
...a mix between acid K and ghb... I'd be sceptical of cocaine.
I've heard PCP referred to as stardust or angeldust but here we go again with an unknown chemical/s and a street name to lead us down the track of confusion. I'd doubt this is anything 'new' just a new name for a chemical or possible mixture of chemicals to add to its sale value.
Do you remember what sort of dosages were involved or how long the effects were lasting on your friends?

With such a short duration I would hazard a guess, I repeat guess, at it being either coke, K or a mix of the two.

Well that rules out PCP, 100mg of PCP will most likely kill you and the effects would definitely last longer than an hour. I'd hazard a guess at Ketamine going on the effects and it being short acting but it is only a guess.

If you get some, and test it... let us know what you find out. I'm curious to know what the result would be for a reagent test, and since it's the only way we'll ever qualitatively identify the product... it makes sense.
BigTrancer :)

Years ago, in Montana USA, I came across "Stardust".
It was, in fact PCP. However this was in the early to mid eighties and I dare say it was a coloquial term.
So, since being in another country, a decade and a half ago I smiled when I saw the name "Stardust"