Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eating Bubble Hash

MrQuiteAct

Bluelighter
Does anyone know the dosage of "25 micron bubble hash" to orally injest for a average size person.
Ive been told 200mg will do the trick, but looking for other opinions.
Any ideas
Thanks

Hmmmmm, A very good question. I will soon find out in a couple of weeks.
If I'm still on the planet I shall make a point of letting you know.

Eating hash? um. To make the THC acive, don't you have to heat it first?
Make some hash-butter, i recomend this thread
icon26.gif
Choof Recepe Thread
icon26.gif

what is 25 micron bubble hash?
First of all, bubble hash is a type of hash that is produced via a water-extraction method. here is a link from another thread that discusses this method of THC extraction. "25 micron" refers to the size of the nylon filter used at one of the final stages of extraction. 25 micron is usually very pure and potent...mmmm...bubble. ;)
Does anyone know the dosage of "25 micron bubble hash" to orally injest for a average size person.
Your source is correct in saying about about 200mg...i'd say 150-200mg Depending on how cooked you want to get ;) start off low, and then see how you feel. A nice way to enjoy some hash is to crumple up about 200mg into a bowl of vanilla (or any) ice-cream, then eat. (don't get any bits caught in your teeth though ;) )
Nickthecheese: I'm pretty sure you don't have to heat the hash to activate the THC. Both of the Samadhis have had hash ice-cream (made with bubble-hash, which is not heated at any stage of the extraction) and have been suitably cooked. Heating it will convert more THC, but yeah, you can get stoned from unheated hash.
Hope this helps.
[ 06 November 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

I can say 200mg does the trick for oral dose, next time I would probably use 100mg , because it was pretty intense for a while.
The actual hash was in powder form, really light green in color nearly white.
If you add a little heat, it melted into a putty.
I sprinkled about 50mg on top of a mix and smoked it, after coughing for five minutes, could not move for about a hour and was still feeling effects 4 hours later.
thanks for your replys

Um, that's not an oral dose if you smoked it... 200mg smoked would be quite an amount.