Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Substance in aussie pills?

DeMenTia02

Bluelighter
Just been looking at some of the pills running around lately namely white ghosts and white smileys with reports reflecting a substance other than MDMA or a mix.
from the reports users have said peak effects last 2hrs or so with alot of hallucinations.
also others reporting the same but with the loved up feeling usually associated with MDMA.
could these pills be 2cb?
the peak seems to short for a mda mix..?
not many tests have been completed. one test came up black, probably a test failure but i doubt low dose DXM would be in there due to missing of effects from DXM such as disoccication/drunken walking/tiredness. also to get hallucinations usually takes a fair dose.
anyone else care to comment?
[ 29 October 2002: Message edited by: DeMenTia02 ]

white smileys from my own experience i assumed where mdma, tho i think that u might be onto something. If it is 2c-anything its a low dose
i found people were getting a body load, visuals and huggy (almost horny) and it was quite short.
the come on took different times for differnt people and the pills had a very chalky taste- perhaps becasue 2cs dont need as high a dosage and they have to fill ti up with binder?
ive had 2c, im not sure, coz mine was in higher dosage, but it is a possibility dementia
pity there is no real way of gettin a quantitaive report, perhaps 2c n mdma? who knows?
test test test i guess

i am willing to bet my blue pen that there is no 2cb in pills that have been sold within the australian market. i am not doubting the fact there has been some, however i feel most hallucinations would be from an mda element.

Marquis tester would give a yellow/green positive colour change on reacting with 2C-B... test and know.
BigTrancer :)

just an idea as i can't get my hands on any of these..
done 2cb twice.. i want it again :(

Ive done the 2c-b and mdma combo a few times and Im pretty sure that the smileys are just mdma (and maybe some caffine).
I havent had the ghosts though so I dont know about them.
Both pills tested black I believe.
Big Trancer: in my experience a 2c-b and mdma combo (in the ratios that I would expect to see in pills... that is heaps of mdma and a bit of 2c-b) has allways tested black, which would make testing the pills for 2c-b a bit of a problem.
P.N: 2c-b and mdma is a bit of a waste of 2c-b. IMO you are better doing the 2c-b on its own.

IMO they lasted ages! We had at 10pm & was keen for a jog at 7am STILL :)
Though I had a red safe sex too, I feel my experience differed from other safe sex alone experiences.
I tested these new white ghosts with the original EZ tester and they slowly went purple/black...seems like a good start :)

So it definetly seems possible to me that these ghosts may contain something other than MDMA...I think MDA :)

Sounds like all guesswork to me... why doesn't someone test these with all the testers they can find, and/or send one to pilltest.com if they're still taking samples? Then at least you'll have some information to go on, instead of guessing.
BigTrancer :)

secret squirrel asked:
if it was a mix of MDMA and 2cb would the tester indicate 2cb or MDMA?
Usually the darker colour predominates, so a purple/black MDXX reaction would likely hide the lighter green of a 2CB/Marquis reaction
2CB is a primary amine, so if the Robadope reagent works it should give a positive (red colour) to 2CB.
NOTE: I have used the Robadope to test a known primary amine and it didn't show anything, even with high concentrations of the amine, so reliability of this reagent is suspect as far as I'm concerned.

ive personally had 2cb, pure and in a mix with mdma in a cap, they were actually wuite common where im from earlier this year. And yes, it was 2cb (tested and all)
so i dont know how u can say there is none is aus... its all about who u know mate...

I'm prepared to back you up on that Scrambled_On_Eggs.
About this time last year, a chap whom I met some years before turned up at a party with the said material. Checked and tested! He said he sourced it from the maker who was in your area (assumed from previous BL tales)
He also had what I believe was close to pure DMT, also from the same source. It was apparently synthesised, not extracted.
2CB is around, and if the ingredients are available it is fairly simple to make. Long after safrole (starting material for MDMA) was restricted, many of the starting chems for other phenethylamines were unwatched and freely available. It's quite conceivable that some "enterprising" individual could have stockpiled what was needed for many tasty phenethylamines and tryptamines.

Interesting, i've heard of chems being made up here also, LSD and 2cb ..
*Shrug*
2CB is awesome .. wonder if i'll find any in amsterdam :/

I think its quite hard to find, it is now also illegal there (I was told, quite tartly, in a coffee shop, buying a joint)

I think its quite illegal, it is now also hard to find there (I was told, quite coffeely, in a joint shop, buying a tart)
I agree totally.
BigTrancer :D

yeah it is illegal in Amsterdam.... however it is legal in Switzerland... or it was last time i went there....

peakin bunny...
2C-B is a synthetic psychedelic that first gained popularity as a legal Ecstasy replacement in the mid 1980s. It is generally considered to be somewhat 'gentler' than LSD or mushrooms, being less prone to catalyzing dissociated freak-outs or overwhelming panic attacks at normal recreational doses. 2C-B is also known for the strong body component of its effects which are alternately described as pleasurable energy or a 'sense of being in the body', and by others as an unpleasant 'buzzing' or body-load.
More here - Erowid 2C-B Vault (2CB)...
from the reports users have said peak effects last 2hrs or so with alot of hallucinations.
also others reporting the same but with the loved up feeling usually associated with MDMA. Sounds like a high dose of MDMA to me.
:)
[ 03 November 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]