• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Belisarius

Bluelighter
Anyone catch the premier?

Just want to say that, based on the premier, this is going to be a better series than The Tudors, hands-down. Great acting, no bullshit (much as my folks loved The Tudors, so much of the show was really just "behind the scenes" snarkiness), and better editing.

I was just talking about this show with my g/f on the phone while looking through BL! Haven't seen it yet but I will post back soon.

I posted about this in the Showtime Series thread.
I agree Bel that I think this will be better than the Tudors.
I liked the first season of that show but they over act and it was just lots of silliness.

The Borgias, I was expecting wouldn't be so exciting but I actually really liked the first episode.
I'm with you on the acting, it is great, the characters are interesting......
I already have ones I love and hate and a couple I really look forward to seeing how they develop.
Should be a good show.
I will wait to rate until i've seen a few more episodes.

I enjoyed it, solid acting and the sets/costumes were amazing, much higher quality than The Tudors.

Really looking forward to seeing where they take this series.

titties in the first episode = winner

we'll keep watching.

tasteful titties and fancy costumes. This is going to be one of my guilty pleasures.

Finally got around to watching this.

I watched the first two epis and was pretty much 'meh' on the plot. I found it dry and didn't like François Arnaud's character. His face pubes bothered me.

Something about it stuck in my craw though, so I gave the 3rd episode a shot and after that I was pretty much hooked. I'm reminded of Rome, which took me three episodes to finally click. I finished the entire season of The Borgias and first three episodes of S2 in about two days.

Like this series a lot. Like Holliday Grainger's character a lot a lot a lot. She is magnificently sexy in almost every scene.

For the record, if anyone's catching the second season, it's a definite improvement on the first. :) Colm Feore is really starting to steal the rest of the cast's thunder, IMO.

^ See, now there's a man who knows how to grow a motherfucking beard.

Those Borgias brothers need to either figure it out or shave.

^
I know, right? My folks and I are like, "Why didn't he always have a goddamned beard?" :D