Bluelighter
Just flicking through pill reports and found this one:
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?id=28996
Name: i
Area: auckland city
Color: white
Logo: i
Shape: round
...i was tripping like crazy....walls were bending,insane uncomtrollable laughter.i was told they were trippy pills when i brought them ....we all also detected minor amount of poor quality mdxa,not srong but enough to make u feel alright.....effects lasted aroung 4 hours .... it takes aorund 90 mins to be really fucking tripping..
Now I've had some pills purchased from a reputable head shop (i'm from europe) and these pills fit this description very well - long comeup, long duration, warping of vision and slight "MDMA" type effects ie feel good.
These pills were small with a lower case i on them and contained 15mg of 2C-I
It sounds like someone is passing these pills off as E. 2C-I is a pretty powerful psychedelic.. off 1 1/2 of these pills I was pretty much as fucked as I'd have wanted to be. If this bloke had actually taken the second pill that he'd purchased then he could have had an extremely rough ride. Be careful.

Woah, 2C-I in a pill? That's a pretty scary concept - it's not really something you want to take if you're not expecting it... :\
Thanks for the tip! Has anyone else in Aus or NZ come across these? If so, how did they test? And does anyone know how 2C-I should test on the various reagents?

Wow I'm surprised to see the amount is 15mg/ tab!
Years ago a guy returning from Amsterdam had purchased 2CB from a head shop. This was sold in 5mg and 2mg tablets, rather than a "std" dose which can be difficult to gauge with these chemicals.
[ 18 October 2002: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

There were 2 other reports of simillar pills in the NZ area in the past couple of months. They have generally been refered to as 'information' or 'informations'
I remember seeing a post on them a while back.
The one Australian report (in Canberra) was from back in Feburary this year.
Canberra report
Christchurch(NZ) report
Wellington(NZ) report
Gauging from the user comments they all sound like the same substance.
Interesting.
note to Pleo: There were some testing results in the comments leading on from some of the posts, and an E1 and E2 result in the Canberra post.
[ 19 October 2002: Message edited by: Trillian ]