Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Design an anti-drug ad.

Sllip

Bluelighter
I was thinking the other day, believe it or not, and my brain started to hurt.
But we've all seen the Governments attempts at making anti-drug ads and had a good laugh. But if you had to make an anti-drug ad, what would you do?
Personally I would have an interview style of ad. Nothing special just a friend of mine telling a few of his stories.
"8-balls of speed every night..."
"Used coke to kick my speed addiction..."
"Used pills to kick my coke addiction..."
"Had to decide which ODing friend to carry to hospital and which to leave and die..."
"Calcium injections in the spine every 18months..."
"Depleted serotonin requiring serotonin replacement therapy..."
"But look at me I'm alright, (Sly grin)"
I mean you look at this guy and he seem normal, but the shit he has been through would make you stomach turn. Some other friends who had developed a speed addiction, spent a few hours with him and were scared straight.

Having used to work for a rather large multinational advertising agency I reckon that I've got the best line.
JUST SAY NO.
Now, I bet you never thought of that one ay?

Well, they actually had a "design a drug ad" thing not too long ago, I think the competition is still on is it not? Maybe someone with drive (ie Not me) could actually make a good one and enter it?

Elvis Preasly, George W Bush, John Howard, cheezy grins all round. Under a big slogan "Say no to Crack". If that doesn't scare you off drugs nothing will.

^^ Lollers MC'Rofl
I'd have a photo of some really munted looking candy ravers with the slogan.
People who do drugs end up looking like this...
It'd work for me :p

"If you take pills, you might find out you're gay"
That oughta keep the boof heads away from drugs... ;)

^^^LMAO! Your not wrong! I'm sure it would keep all those footy yobbo's in the closet.
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: MOTOMAN ]

This one has already been done but there's a great anti-cocaine advertisment in Columbia.. it goes something like:
A guy standing behind another guy on a bus eye's off a nice white pile of dandruff on the guy in front's shoulder.
The guy standing behind the front guy looks suspiciously from side to side then proceeds to rail the dandruff on the front guy's shoulder.
The screen turns black with the message 'Cocaine is addictive, very addictive.'

"8-balls of speed every night..."
You say it as if there's some sort of a problem in consuming speed by the 8ball. Well. my only problem is fitting a whole 8ball in my mouth at once! ha ha

Originally posted by MOTOMAN:
^^^LMAO! I'm sure it would keep all those footy yobbo's in the closet.
Wow I would have to agree 100% here; there is nothing worse than your stereotypical footy yobbo getting on the gear for the first time. Shit when their drunk they spend most of their night telling each other in the blokiest way possible that they love each other. Fuck when they crank it for the first time they spend the whole night hugging and getting in touch with each others feelings not a bad thing but I wouldn’t be surprised if they went home and gay bashed themselves.
And yes if anyone is wondering I am a drug snob, let the yobbo piss drinkers have their VB and keep the real deal for the psyconaughts.
Back onto the topic of question, how about a positive drug advertisement courtesy of the late bill hicks
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter was simply energy compressed through a small vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imagination’s of ourselves"
Cheers
JoKeRsWild

Now children drugs are bad and if ya don't believe me ask your dad! or summit like that or drugs will irreversibly shrivel all your genitalia to something of peanut proportions. I reckon that deal with the footy yobos!
(Incidently what's wrong with drinking and taking drugs, provided you know your limits?)

Originally posted by Tabernacle:

(Incidently what's wrong with drinking and taking drugs, provided you know your limits?)

Nothing the point I was making was people who think they are hardcore because they are chronic yobbo binge drinking piss heads are generally capable of little emotional exchange when drunk apart from crude references to womens genitalia. When these same people indulge in X they become gods of PLUR which to their piss drinking footy buddies would constitute being a 'poof'. True???? or am I being a little critical of yobbos????
PLUR
JoKeRsWiLd :)
P.S. I have no problem with the combination of X and ethenol, I quite enjoy it, but I certainly dont enjoy being surrounded by a mass of yobbo piss drinkers.
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: Jokerswild ]

You say it as if there's some sort of a problem in consuming speed by the 8ball. Well. my only problem is fitting a whole 8ball in my mouth at once! ha ha
You do know how much an 8-ball is don't you? Not pretty for one night, let alone for 6 months.
And for the above I personally don't like yobbos full stop, drunk or sober.

Originally posted by Sllip:

You do know how much an 8-ball is don't you? Not pretty for one night, let alone for 6 months.

Fucking hilarious!!!, of course i know how much an 8ball is. It's just a joke, y'know.
Besides everyone who knows me knows i can swallow 2 8balls, no worries

Slipp said:
Calcium injections in the spine every 18months..."
"Depleted serotonin requiring serotonin replacement therapy..."
I think your friend may be making shit up...can't say I've ever heard of calcium injections into the spine, and as for serotonin replacement therapy :\ ...

I would have to say a big fuckoff picture of a meth dick would be enough to scare anyone off.

Originally posted by Hardicus:
I would have to say a big fuckoff picture of a meth dick would be enough to scare anyone off.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAa HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Now that is the funniest thing I have heard, read or seen in the past 6 months, hats off to you hardicus
Cheers
JoKeRsWiLd :)

No offence Sllip, but if your friend was taking an 8 ball of speed a night it must have been pretty shit quality. Or are we talking 'cut' gear that costs bugger all for a g?
I am aware that 95% of 'street' grade speed has been cut to some degree. But you get so called pure that will kill you long before you get to an 8 ball a night. I've also been led to believe that meth isn't really that hard to OD on?
[ 18 October 2002: Message edited by: *NRG* ]

There are people that welcome meth dick with open arms.....