Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whipped Cream Nang Question

Dirtycarrot

Bluelighter
Ok, so here comes a question. After reading thru the bulberator thread, i became intrigued. Considering Nitrous Oxide is the gas which powers the whipped cream cannisters (u know, like the farmers pride ones that you get from coles or any supermarket - not illegal ones, just normal everyday cream in a can), when you run out of the creamy goodness like i just did, and you can still hear the gas coming out with random splodges of creamy deliciousness, would this gas be inhalable. Would it make for a nicer tasting whippit? Would you still have to spray it into the balloon? Im VERY into waste reduction, and would HATE to see the remaining gassy greatness go to waste if it didnt need to :)
[ 15 October 2002: Message edited by: Dirtycarrot ]

Huh? It's pretty black and white - if it came out of the charger then it's nitrous, if it didn't then it's not...
Could you rephrase the question with less flowery language, cos as it is I don't really know what you mean...

i edited the post. I just mean the cream in the can that you get from the supermarket.

Right - I gotcha now... :)
The gas in the whipped cream cans is all nitrous, so if there is anything coming out it would be nitrous... that said though, there's only about one bulbs worth in a whole can of cream - hardly enough to even give most people much of a buzz...
It's up to you how you want to do it, and I'm sure you've got your reasons for using the cream can rather than bulbs - but really, using cream cans is a very expensive way of doing it for what you'll get...

Thanks Pleo, I was wondering how much would be in there and what u would need. U can delete this thread if u want now, my question is answered.

No use deleting it, someone else might happen across this thread in the future with a similar question as yours and be able to get their answer. :)
I'll lock it though, since you're satisfied with the response...
Cheers... :)