• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Red X Dawn Sandman Party Powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtticusFinch

Greenlighter
I can't find anything on this stuff (Herbal mix?).

I saw this at my local headshop, asked the guy what was it, usually this guy knows everything about anything, and he really didn't know, it was only around 7 dollars, so I went ahead and bought it. I am always up for trying something new, and with new RC's out everyday I told myself "can't be that bad." Thinking it only to be some of that herbal mix that really doesn't do anything, "unless you want it to", akin to hypnosis(at least in my experience). So, get home and I look it up online, absolutely nothing some this stuff. On the package it said to mix with any drink for a euphoric experience. Thinking I had to snort it, it's powder so it was the first thing that came to mind. Made a small line, and before I did it, I tried looking on line one more time, didn't say a damn thing about RoA. So I pussied out, poured all the powder in a nice glass of water. Tried to mix it, didn't mix for anything. At this point I was just about to through the damn thing out in the yard, but I chugged it, powdery water isn't that tasty. Hours later and nothing happened, went to sleep thinking I should have bought cigarettes instead.

Next few days tried to ask other boards I frequent when boredom strikes, nothing, not a single word, from anyone. Tried to look for reviews, nothing but poorly hidden employees and sellers disguising themselves and saying "Hey what can I say?! Another rockin Red Dawn product. It feels great and mixes well with any juice or soda. What a buzz!"

tl;dr What the hell is this Red X Dawn Party Powder?

Sorry AtticusFinch but there is no way for us to know either. It could contain any amount of any number of research chemicals currently on the market, or it could be complete bunk. The make up of branded rcs like this will also change greatly from location to location due to different laws (even within the same country) and also change over time as laws change.

If anyone has links to a trip report, has chemically tested this particular compound, or has any other not speculative info that they think is relevant then PM me and I'll let it get added to this thread but for now I'm just going to close it.

OP if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.