Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney pills - 22/09

apollo

Bluelighter
Green playstation - Tested for MDxx, smooth & gradual set in, medium strength peak & overall duration about three and a half hours.
Yellow safe sex - Strong. Hit hard & didn't slow down for a good hour and a half. Tapered off quickly.
What else is going round at the moment?
[edit - safe sex was yellow.]
:)
[ 23 September 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

I agree the green playstations are pretty nice pill i tryed one the other week an i had no smacky feelings but it would of been better if the roll was a bit harder.

id just like to correct apollo on his above post, that the safe sex he ate was YELLOW! you need stronger glasses man ;) although i will admit the light wasnt too good.
and, another comment, from my point of view, someone whos had both a yellow safe sex, and a green playstation in two separate weeks, both of them by themselves, the green playstation was stronger, although it took longer to come on. cos the green ps took so long to come on, you may have mistaken the strong come on of the both of them, as the come on of just the safe sex!
in any case, they were both nice pills, very empathetic, euphoric, body rushes, both with mild headfucks. strong but they were both over pretty quickly, but id say the playstation lasted longer (however i did have the playstation at a friends house and the safe sex at an event - which may have affected the roll).

^^^^ thats ME, not apollo...
fucking bluelight did it to me again!!
grr :)
man, if only id noticed, i couldve gone into the mod hideout :D
[ 22 September 2002: Message edited by: melancholic ]

Pink Safe sex:
much the same as the yellow but lasted a fair bit longer hit pretty hard took about 45min lasts probly 2.5 hours nice :)

whip: youve had both the yellow and pink and you say pink lasted longer? could that have been because of set/setting? other drugs? im curious cos i had the choice of pink or yellow before... and i wanna know if i made the wrong choice

grey/whitish smileys:
All I can say kiddies is tolarence is a bitch. Well is the unavoidable after nearly 4 years. Had 3 of them. Im use to taking my gear down as halves but relised Im going to need to take wholes down with these ones. Nice smooth peak lasted about 2-3 hours. Wasnt really in the mood for dancing to begin with but when i did get up and dance had no probs :)

Originally posted by KaNaBuS:
I agree the green playstations are pretty nice pill i tryed one the other week an i had no smacky feelings but it would of been better if the roll was a bit harder.
I totally agree.There was no initial hard hit during the whole roll.It never quite got to the point of being content with the peak (or lack of)

Melancholic: Yeh I think the pink safe sex/durex was much better I give em 8/10 yellow/beige 7/10.
last about an hour longer. much the same strength peak
everything was pretty much the same set/setting wise. over 2 weekends had the yellow first had 2 over the night. the next week had 1.5 of the pink
[ 24 September 2002: Message edited by: whip ]

blue domes: look a little like last year's but not quite as big. v hard press, light blue and speckled with no score, no stamp and no bevels on edges.
tested: purple in 1 sec, black in 3 secs.
not yet munched.

White smiley face with grey speckles Score on the back, no bevels.
Tested: purple in one sec, black in 5.
Very nice pill, similar feelings (for me anyways) to the 6 pointed stars earlier in the year. Lasted ~3 hours, was quite lovey with a strong peak. No noticeable comedown (tho i dont get bad comedowns)
One nite a single one had me dancing for 4 hours and going hard :)

green playstations unbelievably crap. I have no tolerance as I have done very few pills (4 others this yr) however this was the worst i have ever had. I felt nothing yet apparently my pupils were very dilated. Meh, very very weak mdma i think.
[ 27 September 2002: Message edited by: **rAsPuTiN** ]

i think the green playstations may vary in mdma dose because i now know of a couple of people who said pretty crap and others who enjoyed them.
maybe its related to the crosses, triangles, squares and circles... note which one you had and we'll compare?
i had a square i think..

Light blue (could be called turquoise) with scarce dark green speckles, 8.5mm x 3.5mm, "SAFE SEX" on one side, "durex" on the other, 8.5mm x 3.5mm. Tested for MDxx.
Identical to these...
28287.jpg

Pink with plentiful red speckles, 8.5mm x 3.5mm, "SAFE SEX" on one side, "durex" on the other. Tested for MDxx.
Once again, identical to these...
27988.jpg

In effect, both pills shared the same characteristics - minor effects felt within 30 minutes of consumption, followed by a slow build to peak effects over an hour or so. Excessively strong peak which tailed off over the next 4 hours.

well i have no idea why everyone else thought the green playstations werent so good... possibly quantity of MD in each pill...
although maybe it was severely poor judgement on my behalf, but i have to say i did enjoy myself... and i know that how strong the dose is doesnt necessarily equal enjoyment, i did like the pills.

green fish: only had half, but i wasn't expecting much as im beyond the 'halves' stage, however was pleasently surprised 40 mins later, better than what id expected. a full one would yield a nice strong roll. recommended.