Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

General State of the Nation

bigfeetz@deepbeetz

Bluelighter
Dudes, just wondering what everyone thought of the general quality of pils in Sydney or even Oz at the moment. Say compared to this time last year? Would you agree that general quality is alot lower these days but quantity is alot higher!!
Me mind was just wondering!@!

Think this one'll be closed...
Some people are probably experiencing a lull, others an influx... who you know, not what you know sort of thing.
As a general point, I've noticed there are more pills of better quality getting around at the moment.

personally i reckon pills are crapper than last year as a rule, from personal experience and hearsay......
i dunno why
i just want those damn red HQ's back from July last year! :(

People usually start to think the quality of pills is dropping when their 'honeymoon' period is over. Tends to also be the case at by that stage you probably know a lot more people too, so there’s probably a few more to choose from.
But echoing anfalicious, some people probably think there’s an abundance of quality about at the moment while others are probably thinking they can't get their hands on anything. It all depends on how good your contacts are really. I personally don't feel the pills on average are any better or worse now than they were last year.
I will close the thread as we don't allow discussion on availability and quality is basically subjective and peoples own opinions.