• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Sublingual Vs Oral K-pin

Ph0r.W3-R-m4ny

Bluelighter
So they kick in a lot faster sublingual, but I'm wondering if they don't last as long as a result? My (student useless) Dr told me not to take them sublingual because they wouldn't be effective for as long a period... what she DOESN'T know but thinks she does has fucked me over once already, so I'm asking you guys.

They will kick in a bit faster sublingual, but (at least in my experience, maybe somebody else with some nice science can back this up or not) they do last a bit shorter, since more of the clonazepam was absorbed quicker, leaving less to hang around your bloodstream later on.

cool.. I'll stick with oral I guess. My shitty school docs can only give me '.25 twice a day', which is fucking bullshit.. I've been keeping logs of how long what doses last, and .25 is a total waste of time, .5 is good for basic anxiety but stops being effective after 3 1/2 hours (and if there is an actual problem adding to things, even the .5 leaves me in trouble). I have to take a full 1mg if I want 5-6 hours of relief.. that's two days worth of pills for one day of classes =\

hope I can get a real fucking dr that isn't in training and is allowed to write what is needed.