• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does anyone know where pills can be lab tested in Melbourne?

ddtn

Bluelighter
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so "Moderators" if you see this and its in the wrong place let me know ok.
My curiosity comes to where ppls are able to have pills lab tested in Melbourne Australia? I know you can do it yourself with EZ-Testers and stuff, but it would be resouceful to know where a full test can be conducted...
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)

at the moment there is NO place anywhere in Australia offering this kind of testing (GC/MS). this is the type of thing harm reduction groups like Enlighten are striving towards. the best thing you can do is either a reagent test or a TLC test. search for more if you wanna know about GCMS or TLC.

send all pills you wish to have thorough testing of.... to me!!!!!!!!
seriously, good question, and a correct answer from the cowboy.

Cowboy Mac ~
Thanx, I guess alot of people have asked me about where they can have such things done in Melbourne.
Despite being exposed to E's for a few years, I felt abit dumb struck when I was asked the very same question :p
I guess we have to put our faith in the hands of home test kits for now :(
I've had some pills come through recently "Safe Sex Pink (Durex)", I've checked the reviews on www.pillreports.com and have found it not too helpful.
There appears to be mixed opinions which is why I have decided to raise this question. You wouldn't happen to know anything information regarding these pills would you Cowboy Mac?
Once again thanx in advance, any help would be great...
Happy Pilling ~

pssssst what sort of information you looking for brother (*insert much nudging and winking and raising of eyebrows*)
nar seriously though, what sort of information are you looking for that you can not find on pillreports? Remember, none of us here have access to GC/MS (and if they do and they are holding out on me....) and the know how on how to use it. Don't even begin to ask for sources for things. I suppose you could put up a new thread asking for an ID Request, but if there are plenty of reports on PR then its just a waste and causes fluff here.
If there are mixed reports on PR then there are several reasons why this may be the case.
There may be more than one batch out there that are copies of each other- remember to always test first
There may be large variations from one pill to the next in terms on strength, even in the same batch (think vercarce's)
People reporting may be inexperienced and confuse some effects with others. This can also happen with strong pills
Set and setting
Not leaving enough time between MDMA sessions (ie only a week, or sometimes even a day if its a weekend)
Consuming other substances at the same time(poly drug (ab)use) which have their obvious conflicting effects.
[ 18 September 2002: Message edited by: Soma ]

hehe...soma's back :) cool...welcome back bro...
totally off track...ah well
a friend had the safe sex's...very experienced pill popper however always strongly affected by mdma (always rolls balls) and he was tripping very hard off them and rushing too. not acid hallucinations he said but more kind of things that weren;t there appearing in front of him, trucks, train stations. he kept asking weird questions all night..."look at -something- and there would be nothing there...".
that said he really loved them so i'm going to try them. as lots of people have commented probably just a very high dose of md...possibly something else in it, prob not tho. there was a thread on it somewhere discussing all this do a search, see how you go...
good luck
z.
[ 18 September 2002: Message edited by: Hamlet ]

I don't know about Melbourne but in Sydney there is Pacific Laboratory Medicine Service (PaLMS) telephone 1300 30 PALMS.
I think there is a charge for drug testing - phone to check.
Given that any pill you sent for testing would be illicit, I shouldn't think you'd get it back. I suggest you phone with a "hypothetical" to check out their policies and services before acting on anything.

with GC/MS the pill is crushed and destroyed in order to test it. so assuming this service is available you wouldnt get it back anyway.

would have to agree, i recently had the beige safe sex durex's and i had the wildest halucinations i have ever had.
never on any ammount of acid have i actually "seen" things that werent there as clearly as i did on these pills.
the pill didnt effect me *that* much in a sence of feeling overwhelmed etc, but it did make me halucinate like a muthaf***a. hehe
will have again.. probably in a week or so hehe.