Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA + MDA + Meth

Otaku

Bluelighter
There's a big event coming up next month and I'm thinking of taking some MDMA and MDA pills and maybe a point or two of meth. I'm pretty experienced in all three. Is this combination recommended? Any info will appreciated! (eg. dosage, order of comsumption etc) :)
Cheers!

In my experience mixing meth and pills isnt worth it, not so much for the danger factor, but meth seems to lessen the peak effect of your pills and shorten your roll in general. Id say munch first then meth when you come down.

But please do research (for yourself so you can judge) on the neurotoxic theories of having meth after rolling. Since dopamine replenishes a lot quicker than serotonin and the theory that dopamine entering the serotonic receptors = neurotoxic for the receptors/brain.
I would help but it's a busy day at work today.
*edit*
Meth also helps release some serotonin, so from personal view, having a bump of meth 5-8 hrs before you have a pill, seems to make the roll a tad stronger but you sometimes lose that come up of mdxx feeling (not always). Also this might help to help exhaust your dopamine before rolling and help to stop dopamine entering your serotonin after rolling. But remember, these are all theories and have been attained from experiments performed on rats etc and not humans and a lot of man made assumptions. It's a very grey area on what effects what in the brain _exactly_ but doing your own research can help enlighten on what could be happening.
Don't forget the search engine for many forums (also archives as these tend to store good threads) on words like mdma meth dopamine serotonin etc etc.
Hope this helps :)
[ 16 September 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

Leprechaun makes a good point - combining the two may increase the neurotoxic effects of both drugs. That is one theory anyhow. Having said that, people probably take this combo accidentally from time to time. There are pills on ecstasydata.org that show up with both drugs present, and while these are American pills, we probably get some like this here too. Anyhow, taking antioxidant's like vitamin c, e, a etc may help to reduce the neurotoxic damage associated with using these drugs, both alone and in combination.

Also I find that the meth will prevent the patented eye wobbles, so it's easy to think the pills aren't working and eat more. Then it will all hit you at once and things get very very ugly.
Trust me I've been down that road.