• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexedrine Vs Adderall XR. Medication choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMMMKAY?!

Ex-Bluelighter
I have dextroamphetamine orange pills with either a imprinted 6 or b (i cannot tell) I like to snort these because they dont hurt, the drip taste good (sweetish) and i like the rush.
I can get Adderall XR (my DR says i can pick- by the way the Dexedrines are instant release)
Im trying to decide because I hurd the adderall xr beads can be crushed and snorted and that they get you more wired than dexedrine. I think this might be true because my DR described the Dexedrine instead of Adderall because he says (though people disagree) the dexedrine is not as abusable. Any input? Suggestions??

Adderall is 25% levo-amphetamine and the rest if various salts of dextro-amphetamine.

Dextro-amphetamine is more euphoric and recreational than levo-amphetamine, so therefore Dexedrine is more recreational on a mg-for-me basis than Adderall (just because it has more dextroamphetamine).

However, your mileage may vary. Some people respond better to/get more of a "high" off Adderall for whatever reason. Your best bet is to try both in equal dosages a few days apart and find out which one works best for you.

Just like the name suggests. Take ADDerall if you have ADD and seek treatment. Else take Dexedrine.

The 25% levo amphetamine is designed to create a level of discomfort, that combined with the dexedrine rush gives people with ADD a kick, pushing them to be productive. Hard to explain. Just listen to moderator advice up there.

Also, the amphetamine ratio is 3.2/5. Meaning if you take 5mg Adderall, had the levo not been there you would feel like 3.2mg of dexedrine. You gona say well, why not 3.75? It's because the saccharate and aspartate mono-hydrate salts absorb slower then sulfates so not only 25% is foobar but the rest doesn't absorb as fast, orally speaking. Snorting...never tried so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
I love the l-amphetamine kick that adderall gives me--it gives me the motivation to get off my ass that just pure d-amphetamine can't.

screw the pills, just get some meth. far better than adds. of course, then you're dancing with the devil.

No "vs" threads.

It seems some people prefer one over the other. They are both "recreational" and "abusable" to people who enjoy taking them, and aren't to people who don't enjoy taking it.

You'll just have to try both to see how it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.