• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants first time on drugs i injected meth how much can i do before i might die

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu2u

Greenlighter
I need to know if im going to die having zero meth in me at all EVER and now i have pumped about 2.5 grams of quality speed into me CAN I TAKE ANOTHER SHOT AND NOT DIE I WANT TO SO BAD but i dont want to be too reckless please hurry with answers

iv never done any drugs except weed. on friday morning 2 days ago I shot up meth my friend had a ball (3.5 grams) of what i was told was really good stuff. were older im 25 and she is older and has been doing it for years every day and is just fine and very pretty and well put together. nobody knows about this nor could you even tell that she bangs drugs everyday. anyways i havnt slept or had any food at all sence my first shot I dont really mind not sleeping.but id like to eat because im on vacation and would love some fresh seafood i cant even chew a single bite.but its been really fun.i was just wondering if i am going to die because i have no tolerence whatsoever to hard drugs and have shot up about 2.5grams sence then by myself. she says that she can go like 10days with no sleep. and after sleeping for a day or 2 feels just fine. i really want to do that! then never do anything like this again. but im scared that my heart will explode if i do any more. im really healthy no health problems at all. I have a kind of annoying light burn a little in my chest it. it feels like my heart wearing out a little kind of like im dieing. could it be the crystals that seemed to have dissapeard in the needle be cutting my heart? Really my questions and main concerns are about long term damage or death. if i continue to shoot more every few hours untill i "crash" could kill me p.s. why do i caugh when i take the belt off my arm? is it my heart stopping as it gets to it and the caugh kinda jump starts it. like when you caugh when you come back from drowning it feels about the same the same like im going to puke but only caugh a deep powerful caugh. ewwwww im getting chills about how the lights dim on the world just after it hits. this also happens when you come back from drowning like someone dimmed the lights out side.
I know its bad and im not going to do it any more i wanna go untill i cant any more so that i hate it and never want to see it again Im really scared about how much im enjoying this but once is ok so im just prolonging my first time 8o

I've never injected speed. If you are able to not do more, then don't. Sorry if this was useless to you.

i can stop if it will be really bad for me in the long run but if ill be ok then i wanna keep going

Erowid dose guidelines seem to smuggest that you should stop. Again maybe someone better informed can give some better advice. I think stopping while you are ahead is good thing.

I know stopping now is a good idea. 2.5 grams of meth over two days even if it is really cut would very likely kill you, so as it is yor probebly lucky to be alive.

Have you checked your pulse? If you wanna eat some seafood, (ever again? I'd stop. And I really don't think I'm being dramatic here.

I know stopping now is a good idea. 2.5 grams of meth over two days even if it is really cut would very likely kill you, so as it is yor probebly lucky to be alive.
Wrong. If it was very cut, it isn't going to kill you. 10% purity means 0.25 g of meth was shot over the course of several shots - this isn't overdose material.

Others with a serious tolerance have gotten up to this dosage without having cut drugs, so I doubt that the OP was close to death.

Everyone's advice that he should stop is correct though. It is not ideal to go 10 days without sleeping or eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.