• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ranitidine and drugs that affect your stomach

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Please move this to ADD if you don't think it is done justice here.

Does anyone of you use Ranitidine for the protection of your stomach? I got some quite a while ago from a guy who gets prescribed major quantities of dexamphetamine and he said it is good to take Ranitidine if you do recreational doses. He said to take them amply before to create the protection.

I myself have gotten a weakened stomach after having fucked around too much with GHB, ketamine and other things.

Is it smart or on the contrary, to use Ranitidine with amphetamines, methylone, and if this makes sense, which other things?

When taking amphetamines, people take drugs like ranitidine because they increase stomach pH (decrease acidity) and prevent the amphetamine from being degraded there which can result in better/longer-lasting effects.

Yes I am well aware of the antacid applications, but Ranitidine was - I think - co-prescribed to that same person unless I am really mistaken... in any case my friend told me not necessarily that it would create a better effect but also protect the lining of the stomach.

Is it possible that a faster absorption due to changed acidity also means that the drug will not irritate the stomach as much because it is there for a shorter period? I myself notice that maalox shortens the comeup time for methylone and decreases stomach discomfort. So perhaps there is nothing particularly special about Ranitidine.

I also got omeprazole for a stomach inflammation once - to reduce acid burn. But that is quite a while ago and I do not take any medicines for my stomach usually and have little problems. I can't take coffee as well as I used to though.

I would be interested to know how these stomach meds differ, by that I mean relevant to what amphetamines and other stimulants do in the stomach to piss it off.

To be honest I rarely take stims anymore but still the last thing I need is an ulcer or something.

I too have severe stomach issues, specially with speed.

I've tried taking ezomeprazole, metoclopramide, butylscopolamine without making too much of a difference.

Next time i'll be sure to take Ranitidine before and see if it works.