Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Injecting MDMA

SteveElektro

Bluelighter
I'm posting this message to see if there are others out there (out of my social circle) who intravenously inject MDMA, and what they think of it. Personally, I find it to be one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had! (Close to orgasmic!) So, if you do it, or have tried it, please post!

i hope you are shooting up MDMA powder, and not crushed up pills?

Good to hear it's powder and not crushed pills. Just for the benifit of those who aren't aware of why injecting crushed pills is a really really bad idea, a pill which might have 100mg of MDMA in it will usually weigh around 300-400mg. So that's up to 300mg of something else that you'd be injecting directly into your blood stream. It could be chalk, it could be glucose, it could be caffine, it could be ketamine, it could be god only knows what - anything that helps a pill stick together.
As for injecting the power though, I've never done it. I believe there's a report in Other Drugs somewhere where PhreeX talks of his experience injecting MDMA powder, and he said that it was just too intense to be pleasurable. I'll try to find a link to the thread later on tonight... :)

Pleonastic, thanx, if you can find that thread it would be great! Sounds like PhreeX was taking too much, hehe

Here it is... it was in the Health Q&A Archive, which is why it took me a while to find... :)
The PhreeX Philez - INJECTING MDMA
There's all sorts of interesting shit in there about other substances too, but the initial post and some of the replies are what you're after specifically I think... :)

There's been some recent research out showing a fair number of people do bang up their pills.
There's pros and cons for any way you want to take a drug, but shooting anything has the most risks of all routes of administration (for all the reasons you probably know: blood borne infections, vein issues, OD, etc, as well as the side-effects of the drug itself).
There's no really safe way to shoot pills, because you don't know what the binding agents are. If you absolutely have to shoot pills, you can get pill filters from most needle exchanges. Ask for instructions on how to correctly use them because there are a few tricks with them. They aren't 100% fool proof, so don't think they'll eliminate all the risks.
That said, you need to be really aware that complications can show up days or sometimes weeks after you've had a shot. If impurities enter your system they can show up in a variety of ways. Any wierd bumps on your skin (not necessarily near the injecting site) should get seen to by a doctor. If you have any wierd health things like fever or alergic type reactions, be prepared to seek medical attention, and be honest about what you've done. If you boof up pills, you have to be prepared to take responsibility for the possible consequences.
Be safe, folks.

just a little more about pill filters. there are only a few NSPs that do stock them, you're probably better off trying a drug user group which tends to stock more specialty injecting equipment. if you're in sydney (02 9557 1476) come see us at nuaa, vivaids has them in melbourne. you can also contact the company millipex and buy them in bulk. you will often have to pay $1 for them, but they are definitely worth it once they're demonstrated. you can also buy a couple of different sizes, to provide a progressively cleaner mix. for pills start with a 1.2 micron filter, and then put that thru a .22
while pills are obviously not meant to be shot, a lot of people do (i used to always shoot my e, whether it was in powder or pill but i roll a lot less now, and i want to get every minute out of the experience - injected e can get metabolised pretty fast. and i tend to agree with phreex, it can just be too intense. my body can't stand up to that sort of impact anymore). your veins will get fucked up evry fast unless you are using an effective filter, and these really work.
the opiate users in NZ produce heroin from MS Contin (morphine sulfate) pills using these filters, and their tastes work out a fair bit cleaner than street-heroin here.
[ 05 September 2002: Message edited by: mibrane ]

I've injected MDMA pills before, and separating the binders from the MDMA isn't too hard.
It's just a matter of using a decent amount of water (2mls, meaning you'll need one of the larger 5ml terumo replaceable needle fits), and after you've mixed it up thoroughly to dissolve the MDMA, just let the mix sit for a few minutes so all the binder and most of the colour settles on the bottom. Using a filter on the tip of your needle, only (and carefully) draw up the top layer, and lick off all the binder to get whatever goodies you've missed. Then you should have a virtually transparent binder free MDMA mix ready to shoot.
===> What is feels like?
When I tried this, I used a very strong Blue Heart pill from over a year ago.
Straight after injecting and pulling out the needle, I was put through the most intense and confusing rush (not necessarily good) I'd ever felt. I remember being completely disoriented, forgetting who I was or what I was doing in that place. I stumbled around for a bit, trying to make any sense of the situation.
I looked down at the equipment, and was shocked to see someone had been using a needle. It was even more daunting to realise that after a little while that it was my equipment. Slowly i put two and two together, and came to the false conclusion I'd just had a killer dose of ketamine IV, as what I was feeling felt nothing like MDMA orally. Hardly euphoric, mostly disassociative. Layers of surfaces appeared to move about, and there was that peculiar ringing in my ears I always associated with nitrous. The buzz lasted about 2 hours, and tapered off slowly over this period.
In summary, the experience was not good. Far too intense to enjoy. I remember telling my friends they'd sold me ketamine pills, but they were certain it was MDMA.

Even powder can be easily cut with fillers such as anything really so saying just because its powder doesnt make it 100% ok.

To be honest, I have whacked pills before, but I stopped doing it to save my veins. (I wasn't aware of pill filter at the time).
By all your experiences, it really sounds like you all had at least a bit of K in the mix. When I whack MDMA, I never experience disassociative effects. What I get is just like when you snort a pill, only quicker and way stronger! I have even vomited after having one of those great white doves from a couple of years back. True, the iniutial rush is VERY intense, but after that subsided (a minute or so), I feel intensly empathetic with a warm glow all over. I love it!!
One thing to note, the powder always gives me a less scattering rush, far cleaner and more enjoyable. Just make sure you dont get ketamine, I have IV'd ketamine, and it aint pretty. It was hands down the most intense drug experience I ahave EVER had.

I've seen a friend do this, he had it then curled up holding his head, groaning and muttering shit about "I don't think that shit is supposed to taken like that." He wasn't overly experienced with MDMA, and it was good tranparent crystal M, although he was quite experienced with needles. He didn't find it particulary enjoyable.