Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine question...

pill_popping_babe

Bluelighter
For personal reasons, i've completely stopped putting anything up my nose, choosing to just eat/drop everything. However, i've always been told that coke does nothing at all when eaten. Is there any way i can get the buzz without having to snort it? thanks in advance...

good choice on not sticking shit up your nose.
put it in a cap, and top shelf it! (plug)
not bad in my opinion.

You can always inject it - much more intense apparantly. Of course you have to be much more careful doing it that way, and if you don't want to snort it then I'd assume that banging it's out of the question...
Still, it's a valid method of taking it besides snorting... :)

Shouldn't we say.. valid.. but not recommended in the eyes of harm reduction :)

I dunno... it all depends how much care you take - I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but I wouldn't recommend snorting a drug either. Nor would I recommend taking a drug at all. There's risks involved in every method, so if you choose one of the more risky ones you've just gotta be real fucking careful about it...
UPDATED Guide to IV Injection
:)

considering her other topic in this forum she may have considered that option already? :) but yes, be very careful...

Originally posted by pill_popping_babe:
Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm not after a syringe to inject anything into my body, thats something i would never do.Hehehe... good point... I didn't actually notice that thread being from the same person... :)
Don't mind me, I'm just throwing options out (hey, she asked ;) )...

You can smoke it with some degree of success. Smoking the water-soluble Cocaine HCl (normal coke that you'd snort) isn't as efficient a delivery method as freebasing, but it will make you feel like a power ranger as you rush ridiculously hard for about half an hour.
... or you can freebase the cocaine to make crack, which is non-water-soluble, non-snortable, but so very very good to smoke that you might not be able to stop.
BigTrancer :)

Smoke it! It's economical, you rush *arguably* harder and you get the real crack whore feeling for nothing.
A crack-pipe can be made out of many household items, it's even easier than bong making.
Altho really, with coke half the fun is the whole communal lines thing.
But, if you aren't prepared to snort or smoke or inject, then maybe cocaine aint for you? Don't believe the hype, coke has the best PR in the business.

Heheh i thought someone might put my two threads together in that sense, but i promise they were completely unrelated!!! :)
Thanks for all your help :)