Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Imitation E

peakingjester

Bluelighter
Information about Herbal high products.... (ie. Liquid Ecstacy, Cloud 9, Chill Pills, Rave X etc etc etc)?
anybody scenes these around, what are they is it all shit?
[Edit: Source information deleted. Please don't post online sources to obtain anything on Bluelight. BigTrancer]
[ 05 August 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

A big thumbs down to this stuff!
I have tried a type of herbal liquid ecstacy, i dont remember which brand though.
And it was SHIT! All it did was make you feel like vomiting because of the horrible taste...
Don't waste your money on it, its like saying is oregano the same as weed.....i dont fink so....
Seriously, if you are too afraid to try the real thing, there isnt any point having this as a substitute!
Party hard ;)

Herbal high products are usually pretty poor imitation of the effects of illicit drugs. Usually they are a mix of caffeine, guarana, ephedra and other natural stimulants which give you a pathetic buzz, and can cause unnecessary lift in body temperature. They're a bit of a waste of money IMHO, but if you want something to play with that's legal and aren't expecting too much from it, then you can order online from a variety of sources.
However, please don't post sources for herbal highs on Bluelight. We maintain a strict "No Suppliers" policy as Bluelight is meant to be an information resource, not a place you can find out where to get stuff to get high with.
BigTrancer :)

Hmmm, I got my girlfriend some of that Liquid 'Ecstacy' as a joke for one of her birthdays, beacuse it was advertised as an aphrodisiac, was only a small bottle, maybe 2cm's tall. She drank it and said it did nothing for her at all, and it tasted like shit.
Waste of money, as it has been said.

I have no experience with these products. However as far as I'm aware they contain a number of natural alkaloids which do have legitimite uses and effects. If you're after an mdma-like experience do not expect these herbal alternatives to match it.
Furthermore, the cocktail of alkaloids in these products is not always a safe mixture.
If you do want to try them out you'd be better off purchasing the ingredients separately from a herb store, this would likely be a cheaper alternative.