Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

waking up peaking

westilina

Bluelighter
A few months ago, I dropped a pill (blue MTV) at home, intending to go out. I was so tired, (and my friends ditched me) that I ended up going to bed. An hour later, I woke up to a huge, intense, crazy peak.
(I documented the experience in 1600 words and posted it on BL, but it was quite unreadable)!
Any one else done this with a pill? :)

Yeah once. My girlfriend and I got back from a rave on new years day morning, went to her room and dropped our last pill of the evening. We were wrecked by that point, and both fell asleep while waiting to come up... Sure enough 45 min later we both woke up peaking.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And the rest of that story for us two alone) ;)

It's an amazing feeling, I love it :D
Waking up tripping is another thing altogether ;)
BigTrancer :)

I called them bed time bickies. I dropped 2 blue melodies one night at a club, then when I got to my g/f's I had one before bed, it usually knocks me out and puts me to sleep. Woke up 1 hour later (5am) in a massive sweat, peaking off my guts. Jumped out of bed, ran around the block twice as fast as I could, then jumped back into bed and fell asleep five mins later. Woke up the next morning with a great glow but still feeling pretty high.

Originally posted by MOTOMAN:
I called them bed time bickies. I dropped 2 blue melodies one night at a club, then when I got to my g/f's I had one before bed, it usually knocks me out and puts me to sleep. Woke up 1 hour later (5am) in a massive sweat, peaking off my guts. Jumped out of bed, ran around the block twice as fast as I could, then jumped back into bed and fell asleep five mins later. Woke up the next morning with a great glow but still feeling pretty high.
You ran around the block twice? hahaha nice one. Did u have your pyjamas on?
My mate did it once, and freaked out. He was full of energy and an urge to do something and talk to someone, but he couldn't so he started freaking. Its a bit fucking silly really, popping a pill just before u go to bed. U deserve to have a crazy time, its like fist-fucking your own body clock.
[ 02 August 2002: Message edited by: antiicheez ]

Waking up tripping is another thing altogether
BigTrancer:
I had probably the most glorious day of my entire life when I did this :)
-------------------
Ow, my eye. I wasn't supposed to get pudding in it

its like fist-fucking your own body clock.
I'll have to try fist fucking some time!! anyone got some lube? drop me a line!