Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney pills - 01/08/02

apollo

Bluelighter
Carrying on from Sydney Pills (?) - 25/5/02.
I know of the following...
Yellow crowns - Tested for MDxx. Very smooth, clean, classic MDMA effects (IMHO). Lasted about 3 hours all up, slightly sketchy come down.
The pill matches the one posted on the NRG5 testing results.
What else is going down at the moment guys?

Within the last three weeks, I have tried:
Blue SkyFelt very strong. Hit hard. Mellowed out but lasted a while. Not overly dancey. Lots of visuals later on in the evening (although it was taken at a friends house so the fact it was taken at a club may have affected the effects). Had trouble sleeping later that morning. Looking forward to trying in a club environemt. 8/10
Green Versaces: Not overly hard hitting. More of a cruisy high although they wore off far too quickly for my liking. Suggest a lowish dose of MDMA. 6.5/10
Any other opinions on these pills?
[ 02 August 2002: Message edited by: stoo ]

White Ghost (Pacman): what can i say...?? these were very disappointing... =( felt very "normal"
iL: hmmmm these were just speed bombs or something... nothing special
ummmm.. apart from that, i haven't really seen anything better than Blue Skies & D&G
Though i've been told by a friend in the US that the colour of the pills makes a difference... e.g any pill thats white or an off pink colour are usually crappy... and all other colours have a decent amount of MDMA... is this true??? or is it just a theory??

Originally posted by ***EEE***:
Though i've been told by a friend in the US that the colour of the pills makes a difference... e.g any pill thats white or an off pink colour are usually crappy... and all other colours have a decent amount of MDMA... is this true??? or is it just a theory??Absolute nonsense. No questions about it. It's just inactive colouring and has no effect on the active ingredients (or lack thereof) whatsoever...

awwwww thanx.... i didnt think it was true.... i always thought that they were just pretty colours... hehehehe =)

I've had
Blue D&G : nice hard hitting pill classic mdma effects just below a blue sky in overall rating i give em a 7.5/10
beige versace & pink versace : in the past week both were pretty good which was a suprise because i had the pink ones a few weeks back and they were fairly low dose mdma.(beige was a little stronger) 6/10

spades (as in the playing card).saw these the other day for the first time.had bright green specks and stank like aniseed. anyone else seen these?

Incidentally, with regard to the Blue Skies doing the rounds in Sydney in mid-July, I found them to be quite halluciogenic. Did anyone find any evidence to support the notion they may have contained MDA? What about the Green Versaces?

The Sky's just seemed like strong MDMA to me.
I can't say I got any visuals at all with them, but I have gotten visuals with MDMA in the past, and I normally tend not to segregate visuals as being MDA specific.
Could be another batch possibly? But I'm almost positive the one I had was not MDA. Mind you, I've only tried MDA a dozen or so times, so I wouldn't call myself an expert on the stuff. But from my experience, it was just good ole' MDMA.
/Edit/ + sorry I didn't try the Green Versace's, I'm pretty sure the Pink were MDMA though.
[ 05 August 2002: Message edited by: Mr.Happ-E ]

green CU's are by far the best i've had in a very long time in syd. normally need alot of pills through out the night, this time i stopped at 3, which is something i'm proud of, i'm succesfully cutting down :) .

Originally posted by stoo:
Incidentally, with regard to the Blue Skies doing the rounds in Sydney in mid-July, I found them to be quite halluciogenic. Did anyone find any evidence to support the notion they may have contained MDA? What about the Green Versaces?
Did they have other classic MDA responses such as overly scattered the next day, or longer than normal peak time? In my mind visuals are not enough of an excuse to say MDA, but with the other two then I'd say yes...
Jumps on his podium
Of course testing them properly would tell you ;)
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And maybe some MDA for you)

Green blanks - Domed, dark green (almost black). This pill was not tested. Slight visual distortions at 1-2 hour mark, continuing into the next day... Minor amphetamine/methamphetamine effects... Suspected contents - LSD & meth/amphetamine.
Be wary :)
[edit - have confirmed there was LSD dropped onto the pill...]
[ 17 August 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

umm
Blue Dexters - MDMA about a 3.5 hour ride nice. cant comment on the come down, took more after it.
but give it an 8/10
umm. i had an orange U2 the other night, but i think it was from a while ago (last time they were around), 9/10
before that had:
light green hammers, pretty mild but clean dose of mdma, need 2 of these, strange thing is, they are the same press as the yellow TP's, same dimensions bevel etc, except they are a little shorter, and no where as strong. rate em about a 6-7/10
befoer that had yellow TP's
get them if u can, very very nice cookie. lasted about 4 hours with tingles etc, not very loved up but very happy etc.
solid 8/10

White Safe Sex
White with blueish specks. "safe sex" clearly pressed into pill on one side. Wasn't crumbly.
45 min+ coming up. Short peak of moderate intensity for about 1 hour, still felt effects trailing off 3 hours from dropping.
Comedown a bit messy.
Quite a weak pill. Probably contained a low dosage of MDxx as well as speed. Didn't test it, that's just a guess based on the effects.

damn you sydneysiders, are you all on breaks ffs? post in this damn thread!! :D
blue D&G:
on the contrary to what was said above, i suspect MDA. extremely harsh and quick come up, i was feeling wierd at 20 mins, and dry-reaching at 30. at 35 minutes, the walls of the toilet cubicle were breathing (lsd-style visuals), but i wasnt quite peaking. the rest of the pill crept up on me for probably another 15 mins, until about 3 hours later i dropped another half. very legless, on my arse and carefree the entire night. not very energetic at all. around an hour or hour and a half after the last half, i vomited up water (i hadnt been drinking excessively). it was actually painful (to give you an idea how hard i was retching), despite the blissful state i was in. effects ended around 6.30am.
the reason why i suspect MDA and not just a strong dose of MDMA is the visuals. over 12 hours later (dropped at 11.30pm), at 1.30pm the next day, the walls were still breathing. i was seeing mild coloured fluro yellow patterns all over the walls etc. ive had 2 blue skies in one night before - pills which are known by many to be strong MDMA - ive had pink hearts, ive had many strong pills, and ive never had visuals like that. my first interpretation was maybe this pill was dipped in acid. but i late disregarded that idea, there was no other feeling associated with lsd.
the only thing i can think of is, the day before rolling i ate 3 bananas. this is irregular for me - sometimes i eat 1 banana and maybe some turkey the day before or for lunch before i go out - and hence could it have allowed my brain to build up more seratonin than possibly ever before?
to my knowledge, the only feeling i had which was contrary to what is known to be MDA feelings is that i didnt have a chargey roll, and i read in a thread a while ago that MDA is more visually orientated and more chargey than MDMA.
i was peaking on my arse like never before. im interested to know if this was MDA and my body was not used to it, or if it was those damn bananas!!
apart from the harsh come up, id probably rate it 8.5/10. Worth getting!!
[ 25 August 2002: Message edited by: melancholic ]

Juballo, was there a "durex" symbol printed on the reverse side of the SAFE SEX logo. If not, it sounds like there are a couple of different batches of safe sex doing the rounds. The ones I have tried were quite a decent pill.

melancholic,
i'm pretty sure these are the same batch that i had a month ago. They were/are definitely MDA (tested on EZ test x-treme). Of the few me and my friends tried, we noticed the amount of MDA in each pill varied HEAPS, even though they were all from the same source. Some of my friends were fucked (like you) well into the next day, almost 10 hours after dumping, but others felt almost nothing, just a bit funny. So i reckon you got a really strong one. :) Also i doubt the amount of tryptophan in bananas would be enough to affect your roll like that.
AJ :)

D&G = still schweet & smooth. noice.
Yellow crowns = not overly strong but FUCK what a scatty comedown!
After 1/2 @ a recovery things went rather bizarro. Not bad/scary but just really weirdly funny as in half falling asleep with light hallucinations and talking random disjointed nonsense. At one point I found myself trying to 'figure out' a brick wall - wtf? Gave up trying to stay awake and sleep sorted it out. So yeah, a chatty pill but personally I found it a bit too analytical and scatty during its dying throes. Not what you'd call a smooth descent.
my 2c
:)

thanks AJ, i would second the fact that the pills varied in dosage cos about 5 or 6 people other people had the same pills, and nobody was as floored as me! and none of my friends had the visuals like me, or visuals for as long.
:)

d&gs : dodgy. supposed to be mda. did the typical experience ive had with mda nice hour or longer b4 i felt anything. maybe i shouldnt mix my pills either.
green cu: one of the strongest ive had in ages. I got sick of getting asked sydkiwi are u alright a a million times. Yes Im fine. but Im fucked up! haha yeah sure it was 5am but hey..