Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tassie Pills!

Lea

Bluelighter
Ok, this is a long shot, I know very few Tasmanians access this site, but those of you who do... what pills are about?
I know the beige versaces were doing the rounds a couple of weeks back, a few might still be floating around, but are there any real 'smacky' ones out there... with real MDMA? and none of that speed shit.

Id reckon most of Tassies pills come from the mainland so whatevers doing the rounds across Bass Strait might find it's way down here, the Versaces were a classic example of this, plus it also comes down to who you know, youre best bet is to check pillreports regularly to get a general idea of whats about.

Most pills will come through Melb,I'm guessing, so if you need info on something I suggest you check the Melb thread.

Come to think of it, where the fuck is the melbourne thread... ;)
Think I'll start a new one...
Carry on..... :)

Melbourne pillreports seems to have most of what is found in Hobart. Although when white and blue/green Ps (Perfecto?) came here I couldn't find them.
Recent pills:
Pink hearts: the K variety (lotsa fun in a crowded trendy hangout!)
Blue UK: MDMA (someone mentioned speed as well)...see pill reports anyway.
Ps - all colours: mild but reliable MDMA feeling
Versaces: done to death in other threads
Green CU: see Melbourne
White LG: K. Very cheap and very strong. Railing recommended.
Various others depending on the week(end). Irregular pillers often get them from Mebourne themselves for a particular event. I've heard of a few others doing the rounds here but can't recall what they are.
These are most likely all listed on pillreports for other states, but it is interesting to know what makes it down here.
Speed seems to be gaining greater popularity with some people*, perhaps due to the lack of consistantly good pills. Maybe also because of the overlap between the more hardcore junkie/drug culture and the rave/clubber scene.
* In preference to pills, rather than as well as. Opiates too...could there be a touch of boredom in the air?
[ 31 July 2002: Message edited by: SeveredPsyche ]

White UFO-Not very strong. I think it's a MDA pill, not very lovey but fairly energetic, slight visiuals. But definately some MDxx and a truck load of speed.Not worth the money, much better stuff going around. 6/10

Thanks guys...
yeh, I know most of the pills in taz are pulled in from melbs, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything definite of what was in tassie:
like SeveredPsyche - excellent work! But what do you mean by railing recommended? I'm not too familiar with K.
stay smilin!

He means crush up the pill and snort it.
K is alot more active snorted rather than swallowed.
So better value for money if you rail it
:)

^^^^
What he said. White LGs are very easy to crush into a fine powder and they appear kind of crystalised.
K can also be done IM (intramusclar) but for some reason you're not supposed to have it IV. I'm not sure why, maybe it's hard to get correct doseage. Recreational K seems rare in Tassie except for pill form from scamming (or scammed) dealers.

Off Topic:
I think I remember reading somewhere that the reason ketamine is usually injected intramuscularly (IM) rather than intravenously (IV) by people recreationally is that the K tends to hit so hard and fast that people can't get the needle out of their arm before they K-hole. That being said, I've also seen massively injured people in intensive care on IV doses of ketamine so high that there is NO CHANCE they are conscious or in contact with the real world in any way. But, they need it. If they were awake they'd probably want to die because of the pain and mental trauma.
Anyway, back to the topic: Tassie Pills...
BigTrancer :)

Off topic:
Regarding IV ketamine, that would make sense. A...uh...friend has tried it a couple of times while waiting for the snorted K to come on. (A very impatient friend!). Needless to say, even though the amount was miniscule, said friend awoke from a "dream" wondering where he was and what he was doing. The K itself long forgotten...
On topic:
Yellow crown: apparently not too bad so I assume they are similar to this one.
[ 14 August 2002: Message edited by: SeveredPsyche ]

Back on topic.
This weekend saw White Oakleysand Safe Sex-Durex.
Can't comment since I didn't consumme anything, but my friends seemed happy.

Anyone know of blue dexters and what they're like?
There's only one pill report that gives them a rating of 8/10, but it was back in june/july in sydney.
If some from the same batch have made it down to the apple isle, then I'm going to be stoked! Can anyone confirm?

Yeah, they do sound good. A couple of friends said they had a blue pill with a picture of a bird or something on it. The dexters can look a bit like a bird or butterfly, especially in a dark room. The hair and chin as wings...umm...yeah. :)
Anyway, from all reports, they were happy with the result!

From memory there should be a more recent report on the Blue Dexters. I'll have a dig around later.
Found it.
Blue Dexter
[ 22 August 2002: Message edited by: Sllip ]

Nope, sorry I heard wrong... they were in fact the durex's sllip was talking about.
They were ok, but wouldn't go as far as saying they were exceptional... and I haven't dropped in six months! (pretty pleased w/myself bout that!)
A decent average type pill.
[ 27 August 2002: Message edited by: Lea ]

Hey Tassie Peeps...
The safe sexs going 'round at the moment are REALLY good. Definately a fair whack of MDxx in 'em.....

White lightening bolt: did the job, nice peak but not the most intense. Came on quickly (20 mins). Probably somewhere in a Melbourne pill report.

Anyone else?
White hexagons: E logo. Had 1 a few hours after dropping an atom (acid). Wow!! Very intense and trippy...had no idea where I was for a while. I suspect it's MDA as mentioned on pillreports. Quite short in duration.
Glad this was a daytime activity...don't know if I could handle it in a club.