Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can it be detected?

payaya

Bluelighter
Hey all, if ya were to drive home, after rolling, cop pulls you over, would they be able to detect you having the presence of E i your body? Cause there arent any devices to detect E in your system?
thanks

The policeman could easily check your pupils, and ask you to perform a sobriety test (such as recite the alphabet backwards, estimate 30 sec with your eyes closed, etc).
BigTrancer :)

There was a news article a fair while back that stated that there are Police with lil pocket-size pupil charts on them. They hold it up against your eyes, and the chart gives them a rough guide as to what the person has taken. I wish i knew whether this was in Australia or not though. Did anyone else see this or know what i'm talking about??
I guess the best way to prevent anything from happening is to not drive while your still affected by the substance.
DJC*
[ 28 July 2002: Message edited by: DJC* ]

As BT said, they can preform a sobriety test. And if you fail that, well, obviously you aren't sober, shouldn't be driving anyway, and deserve to be booked for it.

would wearing colour contact lenses block out the size of your pupils? Also what can they book ya for?

I'm not sure of the technical names for the offences, but it's along the lines of driving in an unfit state, and if you're pulled you over for doing something really stupid or after a crash, you can be done for reckless endangerment of lives or culpable driving (someone who knows please help me out here with the actual terms). Depending on how lucky/unlucky you are, you can be done for pretty serious offences carrying quite stiff penalties...
As for trying to hide it - don't. If you have something to hide, you shouldn't be driving. I'm not sure if the actual pupil thing happens in Australia, but the test will be more to see if you can stand on one leg, or estimate time or something. Which if you're still fucked cannot be faked.
Plus, if you're in a decent accident there's every chance you'll be blood tested - and then you're really screwed...