Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/GoldCoast pills 22/7/02

cravin

Bluelighter
I haven't seen this thread around for a while so I thought i would start a new one.
Whats around? Whats good? Whats bad?
Up until last weekend, i had had a few months off. I got my hands on some Blue HQ's. The pill tested instant black with marquis 2 test kit. Came on in about 30mins, nice intense, long (3.5 hours) peak, strong eye wiggles and mild visuals - i suspected it had MDA in it as my Gf looked like carol brady at one stage. Nice clean come down. Would eat again.

Green MTV's - the pick of the bunch at the moment in Brisbane. 9/10 - From talking to other clubbers/ravers I get the impression that they aren't around in any great number. My local source dried up in under 2 weeks.
Cookies&Cream - It's MDMA, but just not enough of it. Not the tastiest looking pill either.
white UFO's - same story as the Cookies&Cream but a nicer looking pill.
the blue D&G's - they are making there way up here and they're great from what I've heard, right up there with the MTV's. I'll confirm the MDA rumours with the x-treme tester when I get my hands on some at the start of next week.
Blue barrels MK5??? I don't know what batch these are up to now, but they tested up good on e2 and they certainly smell the way they should. I'll post my report about them on sunday. These must be pressed here in AUZ, new batches just keep coming out.
A few people have been bitching about the shit Pills in Brisbane at the moment, well it's more who you know in Brisbane.

It's who you know everywhere innit?
As i've dropped out of the whole 'scene' thing of late, all the below is hearsay and gossip.
Blue Barrels still doing the rounds, they seem to have been permanently available for the past year now - about 8/10
Green Versaces still around - 8.5-9/10 very clean, euphoric, good decent whack of MDMA, something lacking of late in Bris-vegas.
Beige Versaces still available around - if you have the choice of beige or green, go with green, there are the slightly stronger and more consistent of the bunch.
Purple Domes - apparently this pill blew some away, about 9-9.5/10, pill is tiny, very thin, lilac-y colour, looks like a little sister of the omos, definately kicked some ass, really top shelf.
UFOs - same as barrels as said above 2 posts.
there's more on the horizon no doubt, as all those are quite old batches now.

Well.. i havent posted for about 2 weeks.. thought i better throw something in.
Cookies and Cream: 5/10
I can normally be smashed on 1/2 pill, dropped the whole thing... didnt get much at all.
Just kinda made me feel drained. Not good smacked out like MDMA is supposed to.. just a yucky dirty drained feeling.
Beige Versaces: 7/10 I'd had this in my possesion for about 8 weeks, been holding off taking it til my birthday... dropped the whole thing, and once again, didnt get alot. Was chopped, but only lightly. A little of that loved-up feeling. Maybe cos of all the coke i'd had, it lessened the effects of the pill.
I wanted to be smashed, had read/heard so much about these damn pills, then was dissapointed. But i know its cos i'd built my expectations up too much.
White Mercedes: ??? Didnt drop personally, and had mixed reports on them. Majority said they were fantastic, like there was a party in your head, but not danceable.
White Mitsubishis: ??? once again, did not drop personally. Report from friend is that they have K in them (I'm not trying to turn this into a K debate again, just reporting). My previous experience is that Mitsi's were good MDMA pills.
Very Very quick come-on (15mins, which is why they suspected K) Just totally munted them. Smashed them.Not in high-dose MDMA way, in a K way. They suspect a MDMA/K mix.
I looked at them last nite.
The press is a little dodgy, crumbled egdes, not a clean press at all. The white mitis in January were VERY well pressed and good MDMA.
Red Running Man/Fugitive
Speed bombs, i knew they were speed bomb when i bought them. Well, speed with a dash of MDMA.
Yes... none of these were tested, forgive me, i know it is bad not to test!!!!
Anyway... due to future circumstances, after tonight, i'm no longer taking pills.
Is there a GHB reporting thread?? ;)
[ 23 July 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]
[ 24 July 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]

MDMA Caps: small panadol capsule size. 9/10
Capsule was white in colour. Unsure as to what colour powder was cos i didnt break it open.
All i can say is Wow!
Took about 30mins to kick in...
Classic MDMA: heavily glazed eyes, grin from ear to ear, very loved up and cuddly. Lasted a decent length of time... dropped at 1am... didnt really notice it finish til about 5ish.. no harsh comedown.. it was more like "ohh.. the world isnt feeling perfectly rosy anymore."
Apparently i fell asleep with smile on my face!
Very very very nice... get your hands on them if you can!!
I only gave a 9 cos i'd just had more GHB about 5 min before taking the cap and was a tad messy when the cap started kicking in. Have to try it on its own to get full benefits it think!

Hey just a quick question for anybody.
I am going out this weekend and are the Blue HQ's going around the coast at the moment worthwhile?
If anybody has tried them, what am I in for and what can they be compared to?
Thanks Fellow Munchers
[edit - irrelevant information removed]
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

The following pills were reported to have been tested with both Marquis and Mandelin reagents over the past few weeks
Dome (double dome) - Blue *
R Royce - White
Versace - Green
Versace - Pink
Versace - Beige
No 1 - Green
Mitzi - White *
Dove - White
MTV - Green
All except those marked * tested classic purple/black within a few seconds. Versace’s were all single faced pressings, and thin. Similar results seen with both kits for all 3 Versaces
* White Mitzi; slow to turn purple with Marquis. Reported as a bunk pill, although very well pressed and ~5mm thick.
* Blue Dome; slight blue edge seen with Mandelin. Otherwise test was normal i.e. quick etc. These pills reported as being OK and not too speedy.
Report:
Larger half of BD taken. Effects felt @ 45mins but only lasted 15-20 mins. Second smaller half supplement after 1.5h produced full effects within 20 mins. Surprising!
Individual ratings for pills are not given as some were not consumed by testers. However, white RR, and dove were given the :D

I haven't seen the caps but I know there is mdma powder being sold in town at the moment.
It's fairly pure as far as i can tell - tests good and a standard 100mg dose works real well. Powder is slightly blue/gray in colour. The good news is its way cheaper than the equivalent amount of eggs.
The white ufo's are back - the same as ever.

Be very wary about reports that caps are good... even I can make a convincing looking cap of some kind of powder (not that I would, just an example)... add to that the fact that if people on bluelight are reporting that caps are good, the dodgey fucks out there will know that they're more likely to be able to sell their own bunk product because of this. As johnboy says, it's the feedback loop...
Always test every cap you take, no exceptions. They're just too easy to fake...

One to stay away from.... Pink/Red Diamonds ! Hard pressed, 5mm wide and about 4mm high. Logo is an indented line diamond. Slight bevel on press side. Test result- slow yellow/brown reaction. S.

It was with the e1, but I think it may have been an old bottle. The reaction was slow and only faint! Advised them not to take it. :)
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

Anyone heard anything about blue scrolls?
Have been mentioned as being around, but i haven't heard anything about them.
Caps are out everywhere it seems. test em up.

Blue D&G's I've tested these only and they don't come up on simon's and test up on the robadope. So they're MDA, which will be good for a change.
I'll be eating them tonight.
Blue Barrels Kicked my ass like they always have. These give some hardcore peaking.

If no one has anymore input on good pills around in brisbane maybe you should try posting up some ones to try and avoid. Everybody hates a speed bomb
thanx
*bump*

Yeah, not much new...
Yellow clubs (see pillreports for an extensive review)
Green Playstations
Green MTV
All tested good with with Mandelin - purple-black.
Have heard good things about the two greenies, but have not tried. Also heard on the grape-vine the powder is drying up a bit - I'd be careful if I knew about any; careful and quiet.
[ 19 August 2002: Message edited by: smileyfish ]

*BUMP*
The fat barrelled (8 x 6) green fish are around.
They tested up for MDMA on X-treme and e2 testers.
Reports have been good.
What else is going on in Brisbane..things have been a bit stale..