Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports front page proposal v0.5

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
hey guys, can some of you have a look at this when you get a chance. It is an update that will soon be on the pillreports.com front page. The enlighten .pdf link is broken because i dont want to be charged for web traffic, but apart from that it should all work. please leave your comments in the thread with ideas/suggestions.

Looks great! Kudos for the effort Cowboy :D
(NB: Some of the links are a little screwy - like clicking Guidelines 6 leads to ../7.htm etc. But the content is all spot on.)
BigTrancer :)
[ 12 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

the word 'responsible' spelt wrong, main page, besides that it looks nice!!

Approach how you report pills and especially what you say in the user comments with maturity and respect. You are allowed to disagree, but do not be immature about it. It is a simple thing to abuse others here, please rise above childish temptation, this system is here for everyone, not to prove dick size. Trolling is bad enough but feeding them makes the problem worse, it is easier for moderators to delete one post rather than five. Try not to judge each others use of drugs. Finally be clinical where possible and avoid emotional responses. You show your wisdom by recognising puerile abuse for what it is, and paying no attention to it.Props to that bit... :)

all of the stuff that is on the current page has been used in some way like a lot of the guidelines stuff, or might have been used to incorperate some ideas etc. the newer stuff like general information is new and had to be written, i dont know who wrote the stuff that is on the current pillreports.com site currently (i assume jase?) but what could be used has been.
bt: links should now be fixed.
anyone who wants to take the information and make it look better in .html format is quite welcome to also :)
[ 12 July 2002: Message edited by: Cowboy Mac ]

Just curious... Why is it that normal bluelight login names and stuff don't work on Pillreports?
[ 14 July 2002: Message edited by: JaRule ]

Also i guess for privacy. Some people have seperate names on bluelight / pillreports. So they can post on bluelight without all their drug usage being linked to themselves.

Cowboy Mac: I have done some preliminary interface designs and sent them to Aby to get her okay (to see if they are 'doable') and then I was going to incorporate your stuff.
Just waiting to hear back from Aby... :)
nuff said

Kick arse Cowboy Mac, now if only you could force people to read it before posting... oh well you can only do so much.
Prob not the best place to say this but i couldn't see an email option in your posts.
Just wanted to thank ya for all the work you and soma seem to do for the pill reports.
Every day it seems sombody just logs on and clogs up the system eg. pellizzoni's 9 posts in a day with five needing mod comments :) oh well hope he learns.
Thanks again.