Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

same pill next night

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
Would someone be able to help us out here.
How can you make your body feel the effects of a pill you dumped the next morning at 8am after a night of taking 3 bickies ?? is there anyway the one the next morning could actually be felt without using 5htp..or would a bump of K bring it on ?? or ??

Invest in a time machine, go back a few weeks, and let your body recover...

Oh, by the way... these smartarse replies should indicate that it's not really a good idea... you're pushing your body pretty hard, and if you've already had 3 pills the night before then the only way another one would work well would be if the original 3 were bunk... ;)
You'll still get dopamine effects, but the classic MDMA feeling isn't very likely to happen...

I'm sure you'll feel the effects of the pill to be taken at 8am, but it'll probably be more of a "stoned" high with less of the classic, desirable MDMA effects. It'll probably last a significantly shortened period to what it would if you hadn't had 3 pills the night before, and make the come down/after effects more significant, and longer in duration.
You'd also be furthering the chances and/or extent of any liver damage, neurotoxicity and free radicals levels produced by the 3 pills from the night before...
After 3 pills, there's just nothing left for a 4th pill to work with... Your seratonin levels will be low, if not inexistant.
A bump of K will feel like a bump of K. It will not do anything to "bring on" the effects of the MDMA. In my experience, K is a very strong drug which tends to overpower the effects of anything else in your system at the time.
My advice is to save the pill for next time, rather than wasting it on a minimal roll with the possibility of extending damage that's already been done...
:)

Cheers people especially Apollo
It does make sence what you say, and i appreciate your advise :) i will follow it.
Thanks Again
J

exactly as apollo said, there really wouldnt be any point in having more pills one morning after 3 the night before, unless you have an incredibly high tolerance, accumulated from years of MDMA use, which in turn allowed for those 3 pills to do jackshit.
if you are planning on going out in the morning straight after a night out, id suggest having only 1 pill or 1 and a half pills around midnight, and then if you wish to drop another pill around 8am then you would probably feel the effects and they wouldnt be as pronounced as the earlier nights pill, nor would they be as dampened as if you'd have had 3.
however this option is once again denying you're body from the sleep and rest it needs, increasing the risk of damage, or possibly even prolonging damage that may well have already begun. id recommend going home!
:)