Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling The Effects

payaya

Bluelighter
Hey all,
Need an answer to my question. Well first time i took a pill 2 weeks ago, i was on a high buzzing, everything. Loved it. Took another pill a week later, it did absolutely nothing! I just felt a bit tipsy, but that could of been caused by alcohol. I dunno, could it been a becuase it was a different pill, or could it been becuase my serotonin levels were down?
thanks
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: payaya ]

PAYAYA: firstly wot sort of pill did u take the second time?
It could of been a dud but then it can also depend on how much u drank before dropping. if its your second time on e and u drank alot before dropping u might have trouble distigushing between the two which u are actually feeling.

Some more information will be needed if you want people to give an educated guess - cos with what you've provided there are too many posibilities...
Can you list things such as:
  • What were the pills?
  • Which city are you in?
  • Were the pills tested, and if so, what were the test results?
  • Were the circumstances any different for the two occasions? (ie: set and setting)
  • Did you take 5-HTP or pre/post-load on either occasion?
:)

After a week, your seratonin levels should have replenished to a level where you could at least feel the pill... Even if only slightly.
Chances are payaya, that the pill you ate on the second occasion contained no active ingredients, or such a low volume of active ingredients that you didn't feel the effects over the alcohol.
Different pills contain different things, even if they are the same colour, shape & press, discrepancies still come up.
I recommend you read the FAQ, check out the New to Ecstasy forum and consider buying a pill tester.

No offense, but i swear if this question was posed to me and i had never touched any drug, or happened the first time i ever used e, i wouldve figured or atleast considered that the 2nd pill I had was a bunk/crap pill

Originally posted by sydkiwi:
PAYAYA: firstly wot sort of pill did u take the second time?
It could of been a dud but then it can also depend on how much u drank before dropping. if its your second time on e and u drank alot before dropping u might have trouble distigushing between the two which u are actually feeling.

i took a beige versace first time, and then a three point crown next time. I took one yesterday, 5 point star besically did the same thing as a three point crown.

Originally posted by Pleonastic:
Some more information will be needed if you want people to give an educated guess - cos with what you've provided there are too many posibilities...
Can you list things such as:
  • What were the pills?
  • Which city are you in?
  • Were the pills tested, and if so, what were the test results?
  • Were the circumstances any different for the two occasions? (ie: set and setting)
  • Did you take 5-HTP or pre/post-load on either occasion?

versace, then a three point crown, then a 5 point star.
im in melbourne
party, then club two times after
no preloading just, ate properly, and took vitamins

Sounds like that the versace you'd have had, would have been a fairly decent MDxx-based pill. As for the other two, I've not seen them, but there were 5-pointed stars going around that were stupidly weak (which could explain why they blew), and maybe pillreports.com will help with your enquiries on the 3-pointed crown.
BigTrancer :)

i went to pill reports, was there for ages trying to find a match for the star and crown, couldnt find it, i reckon they were duds.

did u no the person u got them off very well?? i think it was the tihrd time i had e cant remembr the name of pill i got but i got a dud and it was off someone we saw all the time.
a dud isnt that bad it could of been worse. alot worse.
we've been sold rohypnol off someone we apparently knew. was a differant person to the one we got sold the dud from.
[ 04 July 2002: Message edited by: sydkiwi ]