Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills -29/6/02

Boxcar Fred

Bluelighter
Thought it would be a good idea to start up our own Melb thread like other states!
Red PoloPrint of Polo on one side and Guy on horse on other. Bevilled both edges, no score Rate 8/10 Test: within 5 sec to black
Blue Polo Exact same as Red but does not have the word Polo, only the guy on the horse!
Rate 8/10 Test: within 5 sec to black
Green Crown5 point crown, slight dome one side, no score. average looking quality.
Rate 7/10 Test: within 3 to black
[ 29 June 2002: Message edited by: Boxcar Fred ]

What is pill reports down or something??
what's the point of this? At least put some detail in, not just a rating. What was in them, tested?, how long were the effects etc

Why do you have to shot me down with your first two sentences?
You can’t see a valid reason for having this thread here? Why not?
Did you happen to post the same question in the Sydney pills thread or the Perth pills thread?? Or any other States individual pills thread of what is current??
No you did not, did you?
Why don’t you actually contribute to this thread and show me how much better you can do a report on a pill rather than just having negative comments?
If this thread is so invalid then BigTrancer my good friend, shut it down!
Word.

Now now, this is a bit uncalled for...
Granted these threads have an element of redundancy to them, but that doesn't matter - a lot of people find the bluelight method of talking about pills preferable to the pill reports methods...
Lets keep it on topic from this point on... :)

Sorry about last post... haven't slept yet and had to work all day :(
but at least it's done some good... look we now have valuable test info added to the first post giving it validity and making it worthwhile... good work!

This thread is fine - we haven't had a Melb Pills thread in quite a while, so there's little point bumping the old one.
Red/Blue "Comedy Channel"
Red/Blue C-star (?)

Round pill, coloured red or blue with very small bevel, no score. Colour is 'medium' with darker coloured speckles and white speckles giving an overall appearance of light red/light blue. Logo side bears a press of a 5-pointed star shape, with a C in the centre of the star (comedy channel cable tv station logo). Suspected contents MDxx, subjective rating 8/10. Red and blue variants seem to be identical in effect.
BigTrancer :)

hi
tried a cloud 9 on the weekend in melb, but unlike
pillreports reports, these had a symbol of a cloud with a 9 underneath.no score on back and pure white
not a bad pill actually. didnt give many visuals or love me up a lot but i still enjoyed dancing for about 3 hours. i would give it a 7.
just thought id tell about the symbol and see if i get any response

Info on Blue "Comedy Channel".
I posted my report on Pillreports
I didn't think it necessary to post it there and here.