Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed Rash

Freshin up

Bluelighter
Can anyone give info on experience's with physical side effects after blasting speed, a friend has twice broken out in heated, raised, red rashes. he is prone to minor allergies none of which have been pinpointed to any particular cause.
it subsidese quite quickly with no lasting side affects, although is quite itchy @ the time.
Also any experience's with body tempreture going haywire.
thanks......

He may allergic to speed. Does he do it every time?
I think he may want to be careful, as people can get sensitised to substances, and the reaction could get stronger over time.
[ 21 June 2002: Message edited by: DoctorAl ]

You'd probably get some really good responses to this question in the Health Q&A forum. Not that you won't get good responses here, but in Health it probably opens it up to a wider audience.
If you'd like us to move your thread up there just say so and one of the mods will make it so... :)

Rashes and other skin disturbances with amphetamine/meth/speed use is extremely common. Difficulty thermoregulating is also very common -- I personally suffer from long-term, quite possibly permanent thermoregulatory problems as a result of casual, moderate meth use. I have an underlying problem with thermoregulation but nonetheless it is disturbing...amphetamines are potent drugs!
It sounds like your friend is hypersensitive and possibly mildly allergic to amphetamines. Either he should be more cautious and moderate with his usage of such drugs (it is possible that he is simply overdoing it and that a more moderate dose would not result in the same time of symptoms), or he should accept that these drugs are simply not for him.

Thanks Guy's for ur prompt respose...Please go ahead & move this post to the app thread, my 1st post & in rather a hurry @ the time.. will be more careful in the future...
Can I just add my friend had only his third over the evening ( very modest amounts) when this ocurred.....Also Quite A few of us have had a irregular reaction be it after one small taste ( speed or E) or after alot, Extreme chills+extreme heat+slight nausea+ body aches & will dissappear. This has happ many different situations & people....theroys have been Cut with epson salts, Blood suger levels( lack of food) any info on this topic would be most appreciated.