Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

We need a GHB/1,4 FAQ

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
I was going thru the Drug FAQS and I noticed this glaring ommission. I know there are a couple of attempts made at it in this forum, but I think it would be great if an aussie bluelighter made the definitive one for posting in the FAQs section.
Who's up for it?

I'll do it... I've got a spare sunday that I was planning on spending at the PC anyway :)

I was actually going to suggest this...
Nice to see apollo is on the case ;)

I agree... fantastic idea. Muchly needed.
I'm gonna guess youre not from Queensland (forgive me if i'm wrong).
The reason i say that is, if you were to include info about dosage etc,remember that up here, us crazy QLDer's like to have our doses small, 2ml-4ml kinda thing.
I wish i had the knowledge to write a FAQ.
However, i have not spent enough time on here!
Thats not a dig at you, its actually meant to be a compliment i guess.
Yes i'm rambling, cos i feel silly about me giving you info. I'll probably read this again tomorrow, be very ashamed and delete it.

considering im a slack fuck and havent added anything to the G-uide i started awhile ago.. apollo can do it :)

People can post links to good threads about GHB in this one here to help apollo out - I'll start searching for some once I've done reading through the rest of todays threads... :)

Good point & thank you Pleonastic!
Anyone with links/info they want included, post it here and I'll take it in to consideration.
Note - Don't bother detailing the obvious... (eg potency issues with liquid)
:)

"GHB" - The Links (thread from 2000)
Lets all stop being so damn blasé about GHB (my one ;) )
Na-GHB, K-GHB, GHB-OH and GBL…… (chemical details)
Great GHB FAQ. A great read for GHB fiends and newbies alike. (contains a great link to an FAQ, very helpful)
GHB (blufluffybunny's guide to GHB)
can the effects of ghb be countered? (a recent one with some good discussion)
OK... that's from the current forum... now off to the archive! :D
{edit}
Actually, I think most of the threads with large amounts of info were moved to this forum. Although it's pretty funny reading about all these oldskool bluelighters and ex-mods talking about how much they're in love with this new magical substance they just discovered for the first time. ;)
[ 19 June 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

I didn't realise just how much work this would be, a chilled out sunday was not enough time to get it all done!
But, I'm well on the way. Will have it in here for constructive criticism, suggestions, corrections, etc as soon as I can :)