Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When would you consider it dealing?

Sllip

Bluelighter
I mean if someone was to hook up a dozen friends all with 5 each would you consider it dealing, even if they're not making any money from it? I know the legal definition, but you personally. Would you call yourself a dealer? I personally don't consider it dealing untill you make money from it, or if you don't know the person. If it's just between friends then I think it just a favour. Whats your thoughts?
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: Sllip ]

It's dealing - you're supplying people with drugs. A "favour" is just a euphamism for dealing. There's no point kidding yourself that you're not dealing when the legal definition says you are - if you were to be caught in the process of this "favour" you'd probably be charged with dealing (well, technically "supply" but it's the same thing). Might as well call a spade a spade... :)
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Sllip, I see what you mean that the person being helped out and the helper would not consider it to be dealing when no $ is being made, but as said by Pleo, this is irrelevant in the eyes of the law (the supply is relevant). In other words, someone couldn't argue to the cops that they weren't dealing because they weren't making $ from it, the cops would just think that the person is an unsuccessful dealer.

You're kidding yourself if you think moving 60 pills isn't dealing for any reason at all.
Tread carefully posters...
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

I know what your saying, but your missing my point. Lets say you go to the gym a few days a week and pick up a few heavy things and put them back down. Would you consider yourself a bodybuilder?

no, i wouldnt consider myself a body builder, but i was doing BODYBUILDING
same thing goes... u would not be a dealer, but you would be DEALING
face it sllip, "this person" is gonna burn in hell ;)

Having a wank doesn't (always) make you a wanker, but you did do the act of wanking.

That's called wording things evasively in the hope of avoiding the truth...
You should be a lawyer!

^^^^LOL at wazza - great call that!
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: roof_boy ]

It's really obvious, as soon as someone trades drugs for money, they're a dealer. I've seen heaps of people say "I'm not a dealer, but..". If you're not a dealer, there is no but.
I think the more interesting question is... why would someone want to find a definition of selling drugs, which excludes themselves from being a "dealer"? Hmmm....
Never sell anything, and there is no way you'll ever be considered a dealer by any definition by anybody.
gleep

Yes muzby this is what I'm saying. As soon as anything changes hands you are a dealer, period. But if someone came up to someone else and asked "Are youa dealer?" would that said someone else say "Yes" to the someone. Nice and clear?
And if your wondering, I don't deal, by anyones definition.
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: Sllip ]

As soon as anything changes hands you are a dealer, period.
You've answered your own question...
If "someone" didn't say yes to this person, they'd be lieing. But, "someone" would also be bloody stupid to say yes, for obvious reasons.
You've got your answer, and I can't see this thread going anywhere but steadily downhill, so I'm closing it. Email me if you've got any queries.