Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K + Alcohol = ???

whip

Bluelighter
K is not an uncommon drug amung our group of friends. I have done it in combo with e and also in combo with speed and it was an excellent experience. this guy who I don't know very well is comming over to my place on the weekend for a little gathering. He says K + Alcohol is fun and that he has done it heaps of times.
every time I have done K I have been really out of it so to speak but allways had fun
Alcohol and k sounds to me like a stupid combo probly make you sick.
has anyone done it or know what the effects would be ???
oh the dose of k would be about 70-100mg snorted
and if I were gunna drink it would not be much
4-5 drinks

K and Alcohol together is a combo in which you should exercise EXTREME caution, simply because both drugs become hugely dose sensitive in combination, and you will most likely get exceedingly intoxicated and behave in a rather silly manner. I know from experience.
Its also a good idea to make sure that someone who's around isn't totally fucked in order to make sure you don't end up drowning in your own vomit in the event that you pass out and puke.
Be careful.
-plaz out-

Alcohol and k sounds to me like a stupid combo probly make you sick.
My advice would be to go with your gut feeling then. If you're worried or anxious about a combination of drugs you've taken, or are planning to take, then your chance of talking yourself into a difficult trip can be higher. If in doubt, don't combine them - after all, you say you have heaps of fun on K and are familiar with its effects... why try harder?
BigTrancer :)

Ive had k + alcohol a few times.. I dont recommend someone "inexperienced" tries it..
Too much of either one WILL mess you up! Expect you K to be deeper in the k hole for much longer, thats if you dont feel sick.
One method we used was to use the little snorters (like a salt shaker thing that gives small doses, dont know how else to describe them) to give small doses over time.

Some people like it, others don't. Anyone who has a high dose of both will vomit and probably report extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant effects.
In my experience, it's a truckload of fun in miniscule doses... Watch out though, the threshold for an overpowering, dizzy, vomit filled experience is quite low...
I suggest reading BT's advice again - it's worth it's weight in gold.
If you want to try it, just be careful... Start with low doses so you don't wind up hugging the bowl.
:)
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

Thanks heaps people!
Just how careful do you have to be ??
for example do you have to be "G/GHB" careful i.e Extremely
or just a little careful ?
I have to say I kinda like intense experiences such as Salvia/Dxm so mabe I will be a person who likes these 2 but there is only one way to findout I guess...

Be safe - be extremely careful. Take the same care you would with GHB and alcohol.
Start low, and build up. Don't do it all at once... e.g. Drink 5 shots of vodka and when you feel that kick in, rail 100mg of ketamine... Do that, and you deserve what you've got coming!
Go slowly, space the alcohol intake out over an hour or two, and bump the K progressively, waiting till the previous bump has kicked in before having the next.
:)

Thanks apollo you seem like a very exprienced/educated drug user
this helps heaps
bye.

I've tried this combination, however I was a bit wary at the time so I went easy on the beer while the K was in action. But got stuck into the beer more as the K was wearing off, from what I noticed it was all reasonably good. I didn't notice any negative side effects, however I would recommend exercising caution, finding what levels of each drug are right for you.

I can think of few drug combinations that are as likely to cause nausea/vomiting...

Also, using alcohol will severly limit your recall of your ketamine trip.

Ketamine is a fantastic drug IMO and can be combined with many drugs producing beautiful synergy...but alcohol simply isn't one of those drugs. The phenethylamines (MDMA, speed/meth, 2cb, 2ct7, 2ct2) as well as other psychedelics are far superior when combined with ketamine.

Last edited:
I've had K and alcohol a few times, but always more alcohol than K, and just a little bit of K. The first ew times were really good, but the last time I did it I got extremely depressed. It's already been said but make sure you have someone else there to watch you incase anything happens, not only can these two drugs together have physical effects, but also very strong mental effects.

Well I decided not to go with the Alcohol and dumped a Blue Sky instead(good idea). About 3 hours after We dumped the Sky was about time to snort some k which was a vivid but wonderful experience.......I don't think I will combine K & Alcohol I'm prettty sure I would be sick anyways thanks for tha info