• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about re-dosing on DXM

ciaman

Greenlighter
I recently took around 180MG of DXM with 6G of APAP. I had a small stomach ache for a little while and that went away. I'm not requesting that anyone tell me about the APAP, I know not to take large quantities of APAP but I also don't consume any alcohol and my liver is in fine condition (I would say). Now onto the topic question, after taking the 180MG of DXM and not having really any good side effects I was looking for as this is a pretty small dose, I picked up some triple c's without APAP (They do have one other medicinal ingredient called chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg). Would it be bad if I took another 240MG of DXM to get the high I was looking for, or should I wait for another day. I'm basically wondering if I should take a re-dose or take a smaller amount of DXM. I am not experiencing any of the good side effects that DXM is supposed to offer right now at all.

IIRC the chlorpheniramine is much worse for you than APAP...

How so? I am a beginner so I am looking for all information possible to help my experiences. I've read that APAP in cough syrups with DXM can be really bad compared to any other products containing DXM. I also have friends telling me that they take around 12 triple c's and have great trips.

If your gonna redose get something with dxm only active ingredient.
The triple cs are really dangerous from what I read on erowid.

Just to keep anyone interested updated. I decided not to take them as I think the APAP fucked my stomach up. I think I am going to take them tomorrow though. Anyways if anyone has anything to add to the thread I would appreciate it as I feel I am lacking information still.