• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What would be the best way

Kasdog

Greenlighter
What would be the best way to take xanax? I've heard several ways get you more messed up than others, such as sublingually taking them, or snorting them, and I was wondering if that is true, or just be smart and eat them?

Oral or sublingual is the best ROA. Benzos have a very high oral BA (typically over 85% ), in alprazolam's case its 80-90% oral bioavailability. I'm not sure of it's sublingual bioavailability, but I hear it's high.

Do not snort it, it will not work. Do NOT shoot it because alprazolam is not water soluble.

So oral or sublingual.

Thanks guy, snorting anything hurts anyways. I wonder what hits you faster.. SB or eating them.

You can chew them and swallow, it will kick in faster. But alprazolam taste so horrible, I don't think you'll be able to do that.

You can crush them (like you would crush an oxy or any other pill) and put the powder in a small piece of tissue paper and smallow it (parachuting).

Alright thanks, I just parachuted one, and will wait for the effects to kick in "if they do" and then take another one if I'm not feeling the way I want to be.