• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sharp pain in bladder after taking methadone

Status
Not open for further replies.

aBurningFire

Bluelighter
So i took 20 mg of methadone on an empty stomach about 4 hours ago.... about two hours after ingestion, as i started to feel the effects coming on, they were accompanied by a sharp pain in my bladder and what feels like my intestines. It feels like a piercing stabbing kind of pain about two inches above my dick under my belly button and it goes all the way back to my butt. I don't mean to be disgusting but should i be worried about this? i dont have any medical insurance so i dont want to go to the ER or nothin like that. but it hurts REALLY bad.
has anyone else experience anything like this? do you think it will go away as the methadone wears off? Don't get me wrong, all the other feeling of withdrawal have been completely diminished, mentally and physically i feel great with the exception of feeling like i got stabbed 8 inches deep through my bladder.

Last edited:
by all means, fuck it. close it. i dont know how to do it if i'm supposed to be the one to do it.

You can still go to the ER even if you don't have medical insurance. If you're in that much pain and it's still bothering you, going to the ER might be a good idea.

by all means, fuck it. close it. i dont know how to do it if i'm supposed to be the one to do it.

You can't close your own threads but you can delete them if you desire by clicking the 'edit' button.

If this persists then you really should seek medical attention. Lacking insurance/incurring debt is not worth fucking up your health over.

If you have any questions or decide you'd like this reopened, don't hesitate to PM me.

Take care of yourself, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.