Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Congratulations BigTrancer!!!

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
Today, 12th June 2002, marks BigTrancer's two year anniversary as a mod of Aus Drug Discussion! :D
Two years ago, johnboy had this to say:
personally i think an obvious choice would be Big Trancer... he knows his shit and is far more polite than i ever could be
wink.gif
i've asked him and he says he's willing to do it... so if it's alright with everyone else i'll ask jase to make it so...Well, he was right and it was a fantastic choice! Two years later and BT is just as keen as he ever was! I'm just glad that I can now be a part of what BT has helped make one of the best forums on bluelight! :)
Massive props to King BigTrancer! :D
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

I have been here pretty much from when he started his mod position and I have to say he has done a fantastic job, you can always rely on BT to get a reliable answer to any question you have. He also keeps all of us in line very well which is the main thing. You put in a lot of time into this board and everyone is grateful for it. Good work mate :)

Big ups for all the good work BT.
Working alongside such a great mod makes it a pleasure to be a part of this forum. We've all learnt a lot from your huge efforts that are so obvious in our end of the board :)
We all look forward to many more years of your patience and great words of wisdom :)
*hands BT the double chamber*

Well, what can I say! Its been a long time, ayyy. I've been here that long too. :)
Congrats BigTrancer! Your the best! :)

With a dedication rarely seen, your contributions continue to raise BlueLight standards. Thanks for your informative postings, and that pinch of fun which so often accompanies them
Cheers from the north Big Trancer, well done!

BT you are Aus Drug Discussion!!
You have proved yourself as both a learned man of underground chemistry and as a terribly witty and nice man. Cheers to you dude!!
Hip Hip.....

the Gandalf of drugs! ;)
hehehe. i guess that makes Pleo Bilbo! ;)
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: Timmy C ]

Nice work BT, you really deserve all this acclaim and much more...
Keep it up! (tho I know you will)

Stylez..
Nice work Dude, you always know a post by BT is going to be, one of quality.

so, now we know.
BT is not only a dodgy pom telephony company, or a half-decent trance producer, but also a very intelligent, well-informed, if at times surly :) DD moderator on BL.
keep up the good work, and don't be too hard on all the n00bs that seem to be flooding the place :D .
-fluffy-

I can't believe the time has passed so quickly!
Thanks everyone, for your votes of confidence. Putting in my time at Bluelight has never been an effort, and I continue to learn something new each day. The enthusiasm I felt when I first looked up the bluelight.ru website still runs strong, and I remember someone I respect very much saying that "extra knowledge is never a burden to carry"... which is pretty accurate I think.
I think in a large part, your gratitude should go to yourselves... you all make the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Board the best forum on Bluelight, I just help to clean up around the place, and for the most part, it's an easy job. :D
BigTrancer :D
LOAD UNIVERSE INTO CANNON... AIM AT BRAIN... SHOOT!