• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone first time dosage?

olab7

Bluelighter
today is my lucky day! found a bottle of hydrocodone last week in the medicine cabinet which ive found there on a few occations...but today i found a bottle of 5mg oxys. never seen them, never had them. ive tried hydros a few times, the last time being two weeks ago so my opiate tolerance should be down. so whats a good dose of oxycodone for first timer??

10mg, you can work up from there.

for the best "rush", crush and swallow or inhale intranasally.

high-fat foods, or white grapefruit juice will help you about 1hr before you dose

is it little 5mg pills, or percocets? If it's percocets, then that's too much to snort.
Agreed that 10mg sounds like a good starting point. If that doesn't have you going when you feel it, take another 5 and see where it puts you.

is it little 5mg pills, or percocets? If it's percocets, then that's too much to snort.
Agreed that 10mg sounds like a good starting point. If that doesn't have you going when you feel it, take another 5 and see where it puts you.

how do i know if its percocets? the bottle says "oxycodone 5/ 325"
which i thought was 5 mg and 325 mg APAP. the pills have "5 12" on them.

also i have some pain in my arms. their a little sore. ive read taking hydros while you have pain will only take away the pain and give hardly any recreational effects. is this the same for oxycodone? should i wait until im not sore anymore?

also i have some pain in my arms. their a little sore. ive read taking hydros while you have pain will only take away the pain and give hardly any recreational effects. is this the same for oxycodone? should i wait until im not sore anymore?

I think this is a myth that people taking opiates for pain make up because of their moral issues with being high. Pain patients that follow their doctors orders will quickly gain a tolerance to the euphoric effects at a stable dose. I've been given opiates while in a great deal of pain and still felt euphoric after the opiates. If anything you'll appreciate the oxy more because it will also take away the soreness.

ok thank you. i decided to crush them up and put them in a glass of water...horrible taste. but there looks like there some little bits stuck to the bottom of the glass. should i like swipe my finger in the cup and get it out and lick my finger or something? haha sorry i just want to get all i can get out of this

percocet is just a brand name....u have generic percocets...5 mg oxycodone and 325 mg acetaminophen....def dont sniff those, it will be extremely unpleasant as u are basically sniffing tylenol

percocet is just a brand name....u have generic percocets...5 mg oxycodone and 325 mg acetaminophen....def dont sniff those, it will be extremely unpleasant as u are basically sniffing tylenol

ooh ok i get it.
i didnt snort it. snorting is very unappealing to me. crushed them, put them in a glass of water and drank. took like 20 minutes to hit. it was somewhat euphoric. pretty good body high. kind of came in waves, like times id be zoning then times id be like
"whooa i feel nice". it was pretty nice just not as intense i guess as id thought. maybe it was the dosage (15mg) then again it took a couple tries of hyrdocodone to begin to love it so maybe the same with oxycodone

I find that the generic Watson percs are stronger than the name brand Percocets,, weird........& my first time I took a 5mg perc, I felt my back pain go away & felt good. Nothing beats those first few times taking Vicodins, the warmth & cozy blanket feeling of everything in the world is beautiful & everything will be okay.