Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plugging Speed

banana_man

Bluelighter
I have read heaps about plugging pills etc. And so I was wondering if the same thing works with Luey?
Presumably one would put it into a capsual and there would be some sting to it but it might be usefull to know when one has a head cold.
PS- If my searching skills have been poor and this has alrealy been askedplease chuck in a link - ta.

Plugging most things increases the amount of absorbed chemical but bypasses the body's normal methods of filtration; any nasties that your whip may be cut with for example. I'd imagine it would burn a hell of a lot more than a pill would and if you have a head cold and don't want to snort I'd suggest eating it instead if you really have to take it. But in all honesty if your crook and your immune system is at its weakest doing amphetamines is probably not the best of ideas, while you might feel good while your up when you come down you are at great risk of becoming quite a lot sicker.

But in all honesty if your crook and your immune system is at its weakest doing amphetamines is probably not the best of ideas, while you might feel good while your up when you come down you are at great risk of becoming quite a lot sicker
Very very true - I was going to put that in my original post, but..well...didnt.
There are ppl who often seem to have some kind of head congestion due to alergies, cigi smoke etc. For these ppl I thought plugging might be worth a try. That is if it wasnt going to burn a dirty great hole in their bot bot...

Yep it works, and it makes you rush your arse off ;)
I can't think why it should sting any more than a pill, both substances are caustic, and if you cap the substance prior to inserting then really the only sting you'll feel is a little discomfort from your finger. (NB: your finger only has to stay there for long enough to place the capsule... not until it dissolves ;) )
BigTrancer :)

Originally posted by Fry-d-:
I'd imagine it would burn a hell of a lot more than a pill would and if you have a head cold and don't want to snort I'd suggest eating it instead if you really have to take it. But in all honesty if your crook and your immune system is at its weakest doing amphetamines is probably not the best of ideas, wh
It doesn't really burn that much and BT was right, you do rush your arse off, but you come down SOOO FUCKING HARD. From previous experiences, i find the best way to take wizz is by eating it (preferably putting it under your tongue as good wizz can burn your tongue, and damage your taste buds, food doesnt taste anywhere as good as it used to!!LOL) as you get a good steady comeon, it seems to last a lot longer, you're not getting dirty drips and that poey wizz smell doesnt impede the smell of things. Although you do need more to get the desired effect. If you're short on funds and wanna get off on wizz, empty a panadol cap and fill it with your white gold.

Except that after the problems they had with someone putting nasty stuff in Panadol and attempting extorsion (I think it was strychnine) they no longer come in caps - they're all tablets and "gel-caps" and "caplets" and other weird inventions like that...
Best (and cheapest) way is to go into a chemist and buy empty gel caps... failing that you could buy various vitamins and stuff like that - I've emptied guarana capsules before and that worked fine... :)