• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING: Death due to bunk pill it seems (Off White Playboy Bunny - May/June 2002)

wazza

Bluelighter
Coming from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?id=24809
Date Submitted 28-May-2002
Name: playboy
Area: cockle bay
Color: off white
Logo: playboy bunny
Shape: dome
Rating: 0
Comments: My friend Rebecca aka loveable died last sat on taking one of these pills plz ppl b careful in what u r taking caz u dont realise what u really r taking Rebecca knew all about these pills but look what happen to her now she has left be hind a daughter an all her friends an family who love her to bits.
....RIP LOVEABLE....
and http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?id=24805
Date Submitted 28-May-2002
Submitted By *jojo*
*#$!
Name: white playboy bunny
Area: Hobart
Color: white
Logo: playboy bunny and euro dollar
Shape: round short and fat
Rating: 0
Comments: Absolute crap! Dud pill with little or no effects felt. Took 2 pills within 8:00 and 9:30 and felt nothing 3 hours later. Ended up going home and counting the change I didn't have! If anyone else has seen these pills find the source and make sure these things dont get around any further.
EZ Test Result:
Pill Consumed: Yes the pill was eaten
Suspected Contents: Bunk - A bunk pill that contains caffeine, ephedrine or no active compounds at all. Taking this pill is DISCOURAGED.
From these 2 reports, PLEASE DO NOT buy any (off) white playboy pills. If you hear with anyone with them, tell them about the death and see if they will either destroy the pills save one and send that one pill to a lab testing place.
We do not want any more deaths to happen due to bunk pills do we?
R.I.P to 'loveable'
[Edit: Included pill details and date in title. BigTrancer]
[ 08 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

very bad new indeed, I hope the source of these pills r caught and dealt with (especially if she thought it was mdma)
Seems there may b 2 batches of white playboys doing the rounds. I'm in Adelaide and on Saturday night a group of around 10 friends that I was with ate white playboys (big coincidence). I assume these were different from the ones in hobart, as all reports state they were off-white and domed. the ones my friends had were pure white (no specs), flat top and bottom, small with no beveled edge (square). Everyone seemed 2 enjoy themseleves Emmensely, I didn't consume, so I can't comment personally on the FX, but my observations all point 2 a strong dose of mdma.....although I'm saying there may b a good batch about, people obviously need 2 b extra careful when scoring these.
[ 29 May 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

Lord Kaos: Thanks for editing out the mistake... I've removed the replies that pointed it out in order to reduce the confusion it would have caused... :)

Be interested to know if anything besides the playboy was consumed? Could be a combination of factors??? or maybe just the one pill as stated?
I think the more information revealed out of this the better. Im sure the parents would like to know also. very sad indeed :(

This is terrible news and my condolences go out to her family and friends.
You can never be too careful guys, this really brings home the message you should
always test your pills.

If its the cockle bay Im thinking of. theres a place down there that you should never ever ever buy off someone you dont no at. Theres a crowd that go there that do some very dodgy things to their gear.
Am sorry to hear someone died :(

sad very sad
here are some rules of thumb
1)NEVER buy from cockle bay
all those pushers are very fucken dodgy(if you are a cop arrest there ass NOW)
2)Always steer clear of commonly known symbols unless you are positive there are ok(playboy LG CK HQ etc)
3)anything that the dealer trys to sell to you and puts the word turbo in front of(mitsubishi massaradi etc) disregard this person is a tool
4) dont do drugs
5)and jsut remember that even testing your pills is not 100% as test kits dont bring up rat poision and such so be careful!!!
ps. any dodgy pushers reading this you are gay you have always been gay and you always will be gay

Originally posted by Sublime Junkie:
2)Always steer clear of commonly known symbols unless you are positive there are ok(playboy LG CK HQ etc)
That's just as stupid as saying "all pills with doves on them will be good"...
The presses mean precisely fuck all, so steering clear, or in fact, trying to obtain, a pill based on the press (unless, of course, it's a current batch) is useless. The only way to even get a hint of how good (or bad) a pill is, is to test, not go by names.
Read the ad up top "brands mean nothing".

condolences to everyone involved in this. does anyone have any more details on this?
Originally posted by Sublime Junkie:
ps. any dodgy pushers reading this you are gay you have always been gay and you always will be gay
so this is the thread that was supposed to show you are a nice guy? actually it just shows you are an immature child. please leave your homophobia at home, otherwise you aren't welcome here.

im going to add to the disection of his comments:
and jsut remember that even testing your pills is not 100% as test kits dont bring up rat poision and such so be careful!!! although this is true, it is also true that MDMA is highly unlikely to contain adulterants due to the difficulty to manufacture MDMA.

Brings a tear to my eye everytime i hear something like that!
even more of a reason to buy a test kit!
"Don't eat it unless u test it"
RIP LOVEABLE
will be praying for u tonight.
and lighting a candle in my heart.
PEACE TO ALL
SUB*

This is very sad and disturbing news.
Hobart is notorious for getting bunk/dodgy pills
all u people in Hobart (and Tassie in general) please be very careful and for gods sakes GET A TESTER KIT, there hasn't been any reports of harm or deaths resulting in the use of Ecstacy in Tas (that I know of) yet... But if it happens I can just see the front page of The Mercury already, so please people ,test your pills and be safe.

Is there any details on this? I haven't heard anything on the news/tv/etc. You would think it would be all over the place?
My condolences to the family and friends.
teX,