Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pills (?) - 25/5/02

aNt^

Bluelighter
Ok guys..i've been out of the scene for a little while, and a few friends were asking me whats good at the moment.
So, whats good in Sydney this time of year? :)
Have heard good things about Orange/Beige Versarce's - anyone got any reports on them? Picture can be found here :)
(Mods - did a search, and last topic i could find was dated back in Jan (unless i didn't search hard enuff?) Thought it needed a new thread :) )
Regards,
aNt :)

BLUE DOMES
small, round but VERY thick pills. Very hard, well pressed and hard to bite in half. Light to medium blue with lotsa different blue and white specs. no score (i think)
EFFECTS
gradual comeon, giggles, sweat, massive pupils- nice body sensations, not too much going on inside my head though- touchy, some tingles occasionally. 2.5-3 hour peak
7/10
Keep it going peeps! There hasnt been a post like this in ages

Beige Versaces
As pictured, impeccable 3d press. Test to black in 5 seconds. Classic MDMA, perfect 40 minute come up. Clean, clear and strong peak, lasting 3 plus hours. In all, back to baseline, about 6 hours. Totally recommended 9/10. I note some people are saying they are weak, these appear to be peeps who like messier pills. They are not that at all, just incredibly clean high content MDMA bikkies.

damn you dont realise how much we rely on fat tony's sydney pills update until hes stopped!
damnit tony back to work
:)

well its you guys who can look after me when i'm a drooling vegetable at the ripe old age of 21. let me have a few weeks off eh?? :)
i wasn't as impressed with the versace's (beige) as pinger. but then that beaming grin that i was chasing couldn't be wiped off some of my friends faces.. i was tired though.

that's fair enough, tony, you deserve a break. send them over to me and i'll test them for you ;)

alright here we go -
white shark
-9x4mm
-off white with pale grey flecks
-bevel both edges
-V score on reverse
-deep clean press of a shark folding over itself.
E2 tested: black in 1 second: MDMA
haven't eaten yet.
ahh theres info on white diesels in sydney at the mo here -
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=35&t=002223
and red and blue oakleys here -
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=35&t=002243
queen's birthday long weekend goes off !!!
tony :)
[ 06 June 2002: Message edited by: fat tony ]

^
16.gif
: You rock fat tony.
Come on all you guys, is fat tony the only one in Sydney with a tester? Even if each sydney BL only tests 1 pill a month, this thread would be over 4 pages long in no time! Might I make a suggestion to make it a mission to test one pill this long weekend and post your results?
That would take a bit of the pressure off tony and give something back too :)
BigTrancer :)

also, even if someone else has already tested and reported on your pill, still make your own report. there's nothing like a second opinion....

Ok, I wrote it in the other thread but I'll do something for Sydney and write it here too:
Green mercedes are speed, so don't get them (unless you want to pay for a speed pill, which is your prerogative)
Tested a weak orange with the E test.
That's all :)
[ 09 June 2002: Message edited by: Milkybar ]

Has anyone heard anything about the red HQs?? 2 reports on pillreports- One from Sydney describes a pill like the old HQs (double stamped,double domed) then the other report from Melbourne describes a single stamped pill with a score on the back....both get 8/10- Anyone know anything more like a test result??

blue versaces are wide and thin, same raised versace logo as beige and pink ones. no test result, but from my experience, they came on in average time (around 40 mins), come on was nice, the peak was pretty clean but wasnt very strong, and one and a half lasted me probably around 6 hours til noticable effects disappeared. and i did have a bit of weed at the four hour mark. so i would say average length of one pill to be between 4 and 5 hours. slept easily when arrived home.
id rate it 6/10.

A few points/disclaimers...I haven't dumped regularly (well I suppose depending on how you define regular) in a while, a lot of these are purely opinion based either on what I've been told by trusted friends or what I've discovered on my own... (I say if I've personally experienced them or not). Though all of them I have seen, and seen the effects of ( :) ) if that counts for anything.
Test your gear before taking any of my opinions!
I'm just posting up some experiences and impressions. None of this should be considered definitive (not that I really think it would be).
Pink Versaces: These seemed good. Had them in bad circumstances, and still got quite a bit out of them. I'm a strong believer in mindset making up about 80% of what individual experience with a pill will be. I was placed into dodgy circumstances having already dumped, and still got quite a bit out of these, so that considered I'd definitely rate these suckers.
Beige Versaces: Identical press to pink. I'm fairly sure they're a different colour to the pink one I tried, though I'll confess that I looked at the pink one in poor light. Anyway, can't personally testify, but these seemed the goods.
White Rolex: Nice and cruisy. Made me peak hard, and then cruised on for a good while after.
I rate em for sure.
Blue Specks: Still a few floating around. Real nice if you can get em.
Red <something’s>: Sorry guys! I've dropped the ball here. I can't remember what they are, but I'm just adding em in case I remember!! It was another fancy brand like Versace or Gucci or something...Umm blotchy red pill...
Meant to be pretty good, not excellent, but certainly not at all bad. Didn't try one personally though. I'll try remember their names.
White Star of David/6 Pointed Star: Same as the ones of a few months ago. Total same press, and I'd guess same effect? Didn't try but was told they were the same. Whether they're just a resurfacing or new batch I couldn't say, but they're around.
Purple Caution: Meant to be strong. Haven't tried personally.
White Lightning Bolt: Likewise to the cautions (in terms of effect). Meant to be pretty tasty. Again, haven't tried.
Yellow XO: Average to above average. Would be pushing for a rating over 6. Were out a while ago, though can still be found here and there.

ummmmm....
White Hearts About half a million different types of these are floating around at the moment, but these ones were small, thick (barrel shaped) pure white pills with a rounded white heart sticking out from the surface. They are not scored. They tested black in 2 seconds with EZ test 1. They came on in about 45min, peaked for about 45min and was coming down after about 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
6/10
Yellow Bharks Average size, round, flat on top and bottom, scored on one side and an imprint shark which is doubled over (the tail is below the head.... you will no what i mean when you see them) on the other side. They came on in about an hour and lasted for 3 1/2 - 4 hours with the peak coming in very heavy waves. They tested purple/black in about 1 second (almost instantly) with EZ test 1.
7-8/10 (I rated them a seven and my girlfriend gave them eight
ill post more when i can be bothered

Time I started contributing in here...
The tests I've done recently have removed a lot of my faith in testers.
Beige versace - tested purple/black in roughly 5 seconds. Eaten. Result = absolutely nothing. Identical pill had someone else rolling face...
White crown - Most potent test result I've seen since the BBs last year. The chunk I scraped moved around in the liquid quite quickly, leaving deep purple and black behind it. Ate half. No effect. Railed half. No effect.
White lightning bolt - tested black fairly quickly. Eaten. Hit like a train, peak lasted about an hour... Cruised for another two hours or so. Pretty good considering the volumes of shit floating around at the moment.

Blue Sky Average size, round, flat on top and bottom, no score and SKY printed on one side. They came on in about an 30-45min and lasted for about3 1/2 hours with the peak lasting for about an hour. They tested purple/black in about 2 second with EZ test 1.
7/10

*BUMP*
sorry to bump this up without contributing, but i promise i'll contribute plenty once i finish my exams :)
can anyone else add to this? any opinions on what's best in sydney atm?

Yeh I had/Tested
Off White Sharks : Black quickly on tester , Good strong pill 8/10(2.5 - 3 hours heavy peak)
Blue SKY :Slowly Black on test, 8/10 felt like MDA (visuals,lasted a while 3-4 hours)
hope this helps I know they have been mentioned already in this thread just backing up the info listed