Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has anybody ever been caught?

PeakingRabbit

Bluelighter
Just wanting to know if anyone out there has ever been caught for posession or supply..If so, what happened?

This is not an appropriate question for this forum. It has nothing (that I can see) to do with harm minimisation and/or drug education. If you really want info, try the legal Q&A at http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=42 and maybe put a anonymous hotmail and see if anyone is willing to email you.
IF any people who have been 'caught' before, it would be in their and our best interests not to advertise the fact in here.

There are a few threads around discussing the ramifications of being arrested in possession of varying quantities of various substances. I can see Wazza's point about it being perhaps not very bright for people to advertise that they have been busted in the past, as it could draw undue media/police attention to them and/or Bluelight. It makes sense to keep these matters quite discreet.
Perhaps if you're seeking information on court sanctions imposed for possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacturing etc., you could check the Legal Q&A forum, or AustLII database. Please try searching the forum using the "Search" link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address), and a reason you feel that previous threads on this topic do not answer your question.
Don't take having your post closed personally. It happens to the best of us, and we must maintain order - to do this, some posts have to be closed. There are some things that you should NOT do in response to this closure. DO NOT make another post to this forum to argue or debate the closing of this thread. DO NOT re-post the thread/post that was closed in hopes we will just let the second one go. DO NOT complain to the Bluelight admin - they had NOTHING to do with the closing of this thread, they don't care that your thread was closed, and they will NOT re-open your thread.
BigTrancer :)