Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Traffiker is Granted Pardon in Thailand - ABC radio 23/5/02

Samadhi

Bluelight Crew
For full interview...
http://www.abc.net.au/am/s562011.htm
Still shocked at his sudden and unexpected pardon by the King of Thailand, convicted Australian drug trafficker Lyle Doniger arrived back at Sydney Airport this morning.
Mr Doniger says he'll now campaign for the release of two Australian women who were arrested with him and who still face life sentences in a Bangkok gaol and for formal prisoner transfer arrangements between Australia and Thailand.

He better be counting his lucky stars. Fuck up in SE Asia with drugs, and they fuck you hard.
BigTrancer :)

why did they let him back in the country?
i thought australia was tough on drugs?

how hard? if they catch you with a trafficing amount (and this can be bought some for friends amount), there'll probably be a public hanging. or a public shooting, where they send family a bill for the bullet.

^^
China is the only place I've heard of relatives getting billed for the bullet. :)

Fuck this guy is lucky, ive been to Bang Kwang and seriously you are lucky to get out of there alive... it is hell... there are some of the most awful stories that come out of that place. I dont know about anyone else but i dont think anyone deserves the punishment of being put in a Thai prison... I am happy he was let off :) Hope the other girls are able to get a pardon too, but i think that prison transfeer system is an amazingly good idea.