• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING!! Bad Pills!! ("Black Supermen" - Melb)

HappyHardcore

Bluelighter
There are pills hitting Melbourne at the moment called Black Supermen. Stay away from these as they do not contain MDMA or K. They contain a toxic and harmful substance that can kill or hospitalise you.
A friend ended up in hospital with Toxic Shock after taking one of these on Thursday night.
[ Edit: Added more detail to the title ]
[ 18 May 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

OK... before we run screaming for the hills...
  • Have these been tested by yourself or anyone you know (and trust)? If so please describe what happened when tested.
  • Have you seen these pills yourself or know someone else who has? If so, please describe them with as much detail as possibls - logo, diminsions, does it have a score, any other distinct indicating marks.
  • Had your friend had anything else on the night? This is important because we need to know if it was the pills that caused the problems or if it could be an interaction with something else.
I'll edit the title and put the name of the pill and the location in the title too...

You sure it was Toxic Shock (Syndrome)? I'm not trying to pick on you, but I think you might have that term wrong. Or if your friend did in fact get it, it wouldn't have been caused by the pill. Perhaps you could get some more info for us on the diagnosis - it would be very helpful. Maybe your friend went into shock from drug toxicity now that would make sense!).

Pleo want to email our friend directly? It would be nice to get more details, enough to post something on pillreports.

^^^^^
Will do... the email address for this user is not listed though, but I've requested it from the admins - as soon as I get it I'll request some more information from them... :)
{edit}
I've emailed - hopefully we'll have more info soon... :)
[ 19 May 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

The pill was lab tested at the hospital and found to have a poison chemical contained in compounds used in such things a draino.
The pills were a mat black to dark grey color with the Superman S inside a diamond on one side and a light score on the other. Slightly domed.
I was wrong about the toxic shock (i was a little scattered on JA's at the time). The phrase used was he has had something toxic and has gone into shock.
I will find out more from the hospital when i go in tonight,.

Some of the chemical breakdown said it contained large ammounts of Copper Sulphide, Ammonium, Benzene and a few others.

Cheers for the added info... :)
Looks like these are ones to stay right away from - let us know how your friend is doing too... :)

I'm not posting this because I doubt what HappyHardcore is saying, but do hospitals actually have the resources and equipment to be able to properly analyse the contents of a pill? I was under the impression that GS testing was very rare in Australia...
Then again, they might have tested it another way... but I'm not sure if this was tested, we've all heard stories of how doctors tell patients about the apparent chemicals found in victim's pills, usually to try to scare them off having more in the future...
Any ideas/comments?

Dante: GS testing per se is not at all rare, it's very common. What isn't common is the testing of pills this way, and the publishing of any resulting data.
HappyHardcore: could I ask the name of the hospital, and the names of any of the health pofessionals you spoke to? It would probably be best if you email your answers if you can. With this information I can chase up what really happened thru official channels (I hope).