Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My B'Day Cocktail - Advice Please

Lord Kaos

Bluelighter
in a couple of weeks it's my B'day and I'm plannin a big one. Here's how the nites gonna go chemical wise -
nite time go2 rave, meth and coke.....wanna know how this will go down, wat r the FX, etc....neva tried coke so I want as much info on this as possible.
now, while I'm @ the rave I will probably b offered GG, I know meth and GG is ok, but wat about the coke factor? should I steer clear if I'm on coke?
cum 6am, recovery @ a M8s and that's wen the pills will b dropped, I'm figuring 5 throughout the day, got a nice selection that i've been stocking up on (ABC, Blue Kanga, Brown Kiss, Toyota and red Kanga).
Now I aint gonna ave GG at recov but wats coke and pills like 2gether? (if i ave ne left by morn). R there ne dangers with a coke/meth/md combo?

What the hell's GG? If you want advice on chemicals then give correct chemical names so we don't have to guess what you mean and end up giving bad advice...
Secondly, about the coke. Don't bother with it. If you've never had it before, and plan on having a whole lot of other shit too then in all honesty it'd be a waste of coke. It's very subtle and with that amount of stuff in your system combined with not knowing what to look for you probably won't even notice a difference (aside from the obvious dent in your wallet)...
If you do choose to do it, you should be aware that it's a stimulant and will get your heart racing, as will the meth. Then if you plan on putting 5 pills into your system I sure hope you're in top notch physical condition because you're body is going to be belted for six. I can't honestly recomend going through with what you're planning, but hey, it's your body and that's just my opinion. :)
Make sure you eat properly before and after too - and postload with all sorts of crazy vitamins and stuff (search for post loads) to help reduce the impact of taking so many drugs. You're gunna feel like hell afterwards too, so be mentally prepared for that...
Only other thing I could add would be about the GG once I know what it is! :)
Oh, it should also be noted that taking 5 different types of pills greatly increases the risks. Pills are almost never pure, and a couple of them will most likely contain some active substances other than MDMA which when combined could potentially be harmful or fatal. For example, if one of those pills contains PMA then you're pretty much fucked (once again, hope you're in tip top shape)... I'd recomend if you must take 5 pills to make them all the same - not as exciting, but waaaaaaaay safer. And for gods sake, make sure you test each one!
[ 24 April 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Hey there:
Firstly, can you define what "GG" is?
Secondly, careful with polydrug use. You should really only combine if you are 100% certain of the effects, contraindications of every single drug.
Thirdly, MDMA pills cease to have much of the desired effect once your serotonin is all used up. For a light-medium user there problably won't be any effect past the second or third pill, especially with the stronger ones that you have listed.
Forthly, Meth and Cocaine taken together is not a good idea. These two substances are both stimulants and using them could lead to a very unpleasent time.
Finally, make sure you have ambulance cover all paid up, those trips to the hospital are expensive! ;)

Are you just bragging, or do you really not know anything about the drugs you're planning on combining together?
Pleo pretty much said it all. Cocaine often masks the MDxx peak from an ecstacy pill, so many people find that having a line of cocaine on the peak of a pill will bring you straight back to baseline *BAM*. In many respects this may last until the cocaine wears off, up to 1.5hrs later - meaning one pill you might as well not have had.
If you want to get the best out of the cocaine, have it first, with alcohol - this may not sound like the best harm minimisation advice, but cocaine is a totally different high, and you won't know what to look for if you're already caning from the meth or pills or whatever. You'll just feel straight and you'll hate the fact that you just spent 400 bucks to feel sober and fuck your birthday up. Therefore it is my personal experience, and my own personal opinion that you will notice more effect from less cocaine if you have it with a couple of drinks and enjoy yourself, rather than trying to flog yourself into some unimaginable high because it sounds like it should be a cool thing to do.
My advice would be to not 'plan' on taking so many drugs all at once. If you want to have a big birthday then cool as hell - everyone has to celebrate, but don't set yourself a get-wrecked agenda. Play it by ear, take little top up doses of meth or half pills etc., while you're enjoying it, and stop when you've had enough. If you plan to leave the house with a gram of coke, a few points of meth and 5 pills, and come home empty handed, there is no surer way to put yourself into a difficult situation, chemically speaking. Remember that pills seem like they're safe and friendly and easy and fun, but MDMA is a seriously strong psychedelic and many people forget this when they have been taking pills for awhile and decide to have a 'big one' to celebrate a momentous occasion.
BigTrancer :)

I'm hoping whoevers reading this thread doesnt decide to turn it into a flame war and also doesnt judge those responding to it - I'm simply providing an answer to the question...
If you've not done cocaine I wouldnt bother with it on this occasion, save it, go out for a night just on this.
As for the rave... if you dont regularly take 5 pills then I wouldnt recommend just deciding that because its a special weekend doing 5 instead of 2 to be a good idea, simply it will just fuck you off the planet.
Im sitting in a boat with a heap of other people wondering what GG is :)
Erm... If you really want to rock from the minute you get in, to 5pm the sunday arvo (my gawd I dont think thats feasible :) ...
Rail some meth as you get in the door of the rave (say about 11ish?) to get you going. Dump a whole pill at 12:30-1am, do another at 3-3:30 ** and then meth it out till your back at the recovery.
After this length of time awake dumping pills does nothing so if you need to continue the wh0rage turn to railing them but realise this is a total waste compared to keeping them for the next week (unless youve got 200, which then factors in that its just stupid to push so hard :) .
If GG is Ghb your talking about then its a recovery thing... Know your drugs and your dose...
** This time frame factor is completely useless as I've tried simliar things before and the key to any drug (mis)adventure is to go with how you feel, not use a pre-planned time schedule. It will either ruin your night or hospitalise you (or both).
Im also trying hard to figure out from your post if you have done a bender like this before... realise if you stop around 6 or 7 pm sunday night it will fuck you up till around thursday :p
Usual preamble about pre-loading etc etc, pleo covered it... The thing your going to battle on a huge-one isnt the drugs you have available, its dealing with your physical and mental reactions to the associated strain and sleep deprivation. You can have some of the biggest weekends of your life with 2 or 3 pills, a few points of meth, small amount of g/k/weed.... It doesnt take 9 or 10 pills
Lastly, 5 pills of the same variety is a much much better idea then 5 of a mixed bag... test and test...
Also a P.S. to lastly... Poly-drug use really is an exponential danger-factor... Especially if your not aware of the singular effects the drugs you are combining have upon you. If you havent done this thing before, expect sunday / monday / tuesday to be some of the worst times of your existence.
Adios.. and erm... Good luck :p
P.P.S. (Ill fuck off soon I promise :D ) I had one of the most amazing times in 2 years of going out (inclusive of drug experiences) last saturday on one pill and 3/4's of a point of meth.

This is probably not the advice you were hoping to hear but, if you've never tried coke before maybe you should try it early on in your night when your not buzzing off anything else. This will allow your mind and body a chance to tell what it's really like.
As for a coke/meth/md combo, that's 3 stimulants 2gether, how stimulated do you wanna be?! And 5 pills in one night? I know it's your birthday but all research currently available, points to this not being a good idea.
Stay safe and have a great night

A few points:
1. Don't advertise the fact that you're hoarding drugs. Anyone who looks at this site, now knows that you have 5 pills at home, and are planning in the near future to be buying cocaine, methampetamine and whatever "GG" is. If i was in your position, i wouldn't be telling the world.
2. Celebrate your birthday in style, by all means, but don't plan your night before, that ultimately leads to three things - dissapointment, wasted money and a severely caned brain. Just play it by ear, and if you haven't had more than 1 or 2 pills at a time before, 5 is a whole different ball game. You nor your friends should care about HOW MANY DRUGS you take, the focus should be on HOW MUCH FUN you can have, sensibly and safely. Really look at postloading, etc - if you fly that high, your body needs taking care of.
3. If GG is GHB, it mixes well with either coke or meth, be careful about dosage, and i wouldn't recommend both coke and meth, that's a very big waste. Possibly save the coke for the morning to clear your head up a bit after a hard night out.
4. Have fun. Most people on here shouldn't be telling others what a sensible thing is to do, i'm sure most on here have done very stupid things in their time (myself included), we're only concerned about you and your friend's safety and enjoyment. Play it safe and you'll possibly even live to repeat that combo again ;) .

No offense, but all because it is your birthday, there is no need to shove as many drugs in your mouth as possible. I would halve the quantity of pills, leave out the coke, and go make sure you get rest/nutrients throughout.
PS MODS- surely his original post is abit against guidelines, considering he has admitted being in possession of drugs?

no, we don't have rules about admitting to possession, except for large amounts. this doesn't really qualify. cheers for the thought tho. and yes it does pay to be discreet.

True that pinger- why do all that???? Would STRONGLY warn against doing coke in those circumstances A) because of the meth b) becasue you havent tried it before- for such a serious and strong drug it would be much better to do it some other time in a controlled environment and do the coke only so it is not only safer but you can actually feel what it is like without any other drug interference. Also its your birthday, you are gonna be mucking around and on other drugs-coke requires some skill wit the dosage etc and not being in the correct state of mind could lead to a serious mistake. BTW I doubt any of your friends have HIV or other transmittable diseases but in any case, do NOT share the thing you are railing with. It bursts blood vessels in your nose and thus you may be sharing blood with other people who could be sick.
Have a good night but be safe- only take what you NEED to have a good night- donr just take heaps for the sake of it due to the danger but also the fact that you will probably just waste half of the effects in the process.
That wasnt supposed to sound like a lecture son ;)
And that stash that you have is bloody nice- can I come too?? :)

cocaine and mdma is not worth having at all. it makes the coke useless if you have it after a roll.

Woah... I just noticed in your profile that you're from Adelaide.
Adelaide is anecdotally known to have a larger than normal amount of PMA pills circulating. So I just want to reiterate what I said about not taking 5 different types of pills in the same evening/day. This could be potentially fatal.
For those not aware, mixing PMA and MDMA can cause serious problems because PMA apparently acts as a MAOI, which means that when combined with MDMA it can cause heaps of serotonin and also prevent its reuptake. This leads to serotonin syndrome and quite probably a reasonably messy death.
Due to the higher than usual chance of this occurring because of your location, I urge you to at the very least make sure you test every pill personally, but preferably to only take pills of the same kind on the night. Especially when taking 5 of them - the odds of something nasty happening are frighteningly high. :(

Cheers for all of the advice. Think it's helped heaps with making a decision on how 2 best enjoy myself. 1stly, by GG I mean GHB (sorry 4 the crap terms). Now this is wat I've decided 2 do....please add any more comments on this as i do wanna have fun and b safe.
1.Have some coke pre-rave with a few drinks over a nice big dinner (around 6-7, no more coke after 8pm)
2.@ rave have meth (10-11) and maybe a couple of hits of GHB during the nite(this is after the coke has presumably worn off....will this still b 2 many stimulants if I don't go hard on the coke?)
3.@ recovery (6am approx) start off by dropping 1 pill, wen that wears off drop 1 and a half, then maybe have sum more wen they wear off (late afternoon). (yes I have dropped multiple pills in a nite, and yes I make sure they all test good.....been rollin every weekend for around 9 months now....not long I know, but I'm not a complete amateur, have mixed meth, pills and GHB b4) Don't like havin GHB with lotsa pills so I'll stay clear @ recov....maybe sum more meth tho
4. sleep for the rest of the week
Anything wrong here????If I space things out and don't go full-on with the coke will this be ok?
Thanx 2 all those who gave advice without sounding like they were giving me a lecture (almost all of u wow!)
my main concern is the coke....I really wanna try it, but I know very little about how long it actually stays in ure system, i know it lasts for around an hour, but how long after taking is it safe 2 have other things?....now if theres a chance that this will still b a bad idea I'll save it.
[ 24 April 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

The term GG must be an Adelaide thing? Definately take the coke before anything else or it's just going to be a waste of money. What are those toyotas like Lord Chaos (colour)? Sounds like your in for a big nite! Look after yourself. As far as I know all those pills are good quality. I wouldn't take to much coke and meth before though, it tends to really thrash your system making the pills hit really hard (you plan to take 5).

Toyotas R red/dark pink, they r exactly the same dimensions as ABC,U2's Kangas.....X-score that we all know and luv, tested well, quality mdma.
only pill I'm a little suspect on is the Brown Kiss, because IT's BROWN and rumours r they have a high dose of PMA in them....I aint tested this one yet personally (my testas @ a M8s), but I've seen more than one test on pillreports that sed it was all good.....still I'm skeptical so I might save it 4 another day.
So if I go with the combo, space things out and don't take as many pills @ recov, this would b a bit more sensible?
p.s.......CUBA -> sure u can cum, u all can....if u can find it
[ 24 April 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

If you really have to go as hard as your intending to, for gods sake be careful. But most important make sure you prepare yourself. Pre/Post loading is very important, especially if your considering poly drug use.
Personally I think by the time you reach your 5th pill it will be somewhat of a waste, but do try to make sure you don't go to hard all in one go. Otherwise all you will remember about your birthday is the 2 week long comedown you had to endure after it.
Just remember the higher you get the harder you fall.

If you are reasonably experienced I think you should know your limits. Still it's so easy to make the mistake of thinking you can handle another dose. I've seen people take much more than what your intending but I'm not sure about the combo of drugs. How much coke are you intending to take and of what quality (rock or not?) On new years I ended up in a pretty fucked state on rock coke which wasn't to pleasant. There is no way my body could of handled anymore drugs of any form (mabey some valium :) . Just take it easy, space it out and make sure your with some good friends that know what your taking.

IMHO you'll KNOW when you're going too hard, just pay attention to what your body tells you over the night.
Also, don't do TOO many stimulants, a heart attack is rather harder to recover from than a depressant overdose.
-plaz out-

Lord Kaos: I've found with multiple pill intakes, it's not best to go 1 pill, then 1.5 and so on, but 1, then half, then half, then half etc. But the best way I've found is to have 1, then once you feel it subsiding rail 1/4 and so on.