• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Found 14 30mg Dihydrocodeine pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamkou

Bluelighter
Just taken 210mg, what will happen? :)

Tried codeine before and was underwhelmed so I'm hoping for something better this time!

It's very similar in strength to codeine but is not a prodrug so it won't vary in potency with liver enzyme function. It's allergic side effect profile is also a little less than codeine's as well I believe.

Please perform research before taking drugs, and consuming pills you just find is generally inadvisable (albeit you didn't mention the circumstances).

Congrats on your find but this is not the place to brag about it. In the future basic dosing questions belong in BDD.

edit: if they contain APAP please check out the CWE (cold water extraction) thread which can be found in the OD Director (link in sig below).

Come on now, bro, you have been here long enough to know that these kind of threads don't belong in OD. Dosing questions belong in BDD, but the basic effects of DHC have been covered before. Please check out the OD Directory. Also, read over the OD Posting Standards, as well as guidlines. All conveniently located in my signature.

Self serving threads are not needed. I am going to close this, sorry. PM me if you have a problem.

MOD ATTACK!

00270-daily-cartoons-circling-sharks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.